Nachtsburg's Imperial Park is the center of the Tirnlander Government. Almost all building within the main Square are purely part of Tirnreich's Government. It is notable that this park holds the Imperial Palace.
In this picture, we will start from left and go right.
Imperial Foundation Building: This is the first Memorial to be made for almost 50 years in the Tirnland. Also, it is the first "Green" Memorial in the World, having photovoltaic panels on the roof, that are semi-transparent to allow natural light to filter in the daytime. The IFB houses various inscriptions on its walls, such as the Latin motto of the Imperial council, Novous Imperium Germania, or "New German Empire." (Far Eastern block building on the left avenue. <Lincoln Memorial>)
Grande Imperial Hotel: The Grande Imperial Hotel is the premier 5-star hotel for visiting delegates and politicians from any part of the world, even if just from the Polish Third. The premises are tidy as to not disturb the forestry surrounding the Imperial Square. The tower holds some 200 tenants at any one time, with meeting halls, a fitness room, and dining. (Building partially obscurring Stock Exchange)
Imperial Census Tower & Imperial Archives: These two buildings, located West of (above) the Imperial Foundation Building, are some of the most important government buildings South of the Imperial Palace. The Imperial Census Tower, as it is currently named, houses the Ministry of Population, which carries out the Census, and distributes surveys and inquries to the common people, who in turn get tax returns for completing. This allows the Imperial Council to help break the communication void ususally present in an Imperial Parlimentary system. To its left is the Imperial Archives building. All but the most important Government documents are sent to the IAB, which helps preserve them physically and chemically. (Above the avenue that ends at the Jefferson Memorial, left of black building <Census Rep. Buildings, v3>)
Council Square Police Station: Serving the government quarter known as Imperial Park is the Council Square Police Station, which is situated on the corner on the Southwest edge of the Park. The CSPD are seperately trained and drilled from the standard Nachtsburg Police Department, as they patrol the most sacred sector of all of the Tirnreich. (Upper left, at corner of avenue turn and street <PK Paris Police Department>)
Nachtsburg Trade & Stock Exchange building: The NTSE building is the Wall Street of the Tirnreich. In the early 1900's, the German Imperial representatives hosted meetings in what was known as Kaiser Hall, which at that time was in a protective fort-like structure, along with the Imperial Palace. When the NTSE was founded in 1990, during the fall of the USSR, the formerly vacant historical building was transformed into a modern stock exchange to better represent the capitalistic policies held by the newly united Germany.
1 Imperial Ave. South (Ministry of the Interior): 1 Imperial Ave. South, also known as the Minsitry of the Interior or MOTI Building, was built in 2000 on allowance from the German state of Saxony. Initially built as offices for county officials, it became the Center for the Interior Ministry after the Tirnland was allowed Autonomy from Saxony; now, it is the official centerpiece for a number of ministries under the MOTI umbrella. (large black rectangulous building with gaping hole)
Colonial War Memorial Rotunda: This memorial building was built as the meeting place of the Nachtsburg Council during the colonial days of the late 1800's Tirnland. Built in a secretive manner, the Rotunda was sealed off by the German Empire when they declared the Tirnland a colonial sector of the German Empire. This building survived the attacks that ravaged and destroyed almost all of the Tirnland during the World Wars, and was renamed the People's Palace for a Better Tomorrow under the East German control. Fast forward 64 years, and now as the Tirnlanders regain control of their long-lost land, it has been named the Colonial War Memorial Rotunda, honoring the soldiers who fought for Tirnlander independance back in the 1870's.
~~Thanks for reading and as always, check back for more updates~~