Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Volume 3 Newcomers Awards Party (15 awards here for you!)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

v3founder.jpg

Welcome to the Volume 3 Founders’ Party in Schulmania! Here, we offer special recognition to the newest members of Schulmania; those who have joined in Volume 3. They will also receive recognition in the overall posting awards. But, it seemed like a nice thing to offer a welcoming party for our newest Schulminions.  After all, most have only posted once or twice, putting the far down the full awards list. So, I am offering a special recognition for all of the new folks. Please note: the awards are only for those who have never posted before in Schulmania. So, if you first posted in Schulmania Volumes 1 or 2, you won’t get recognized here. This list is complete as of Volume 3 Page 21 and includes all posts made in Schulmania in Vol 2-3, if a poster has posted in both. The listing is in order from most postings to fewest. In the event of ties, the ties are sorted alphabetically. (Microsoft Excel is a good friend of mine.)

Now, let the party begin!!

fireworks_atk.jpg

fireworks_rob.jpg

fireworks_rb.jpg

fireworks_sco.jpg

And, here’s our award winners:

BKPB58

koolkalang

Aro0w

Attila464

gianthaiku

iGod

iowndiscti  

jimbo_jj

Paul5

SockoJr53

stoney525

TBreezey

Gilikov1994  

Daan300

MadMayorHK

Congratulations to these fifteen new Schulmania posters.And, thanks to each for helping found Volume 3. I look forward to your visiting again and welcome any other new visitor to come by as well.

3759165.png

free counters

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

wow i won something
Thanks for the award. hope your were enjoying the cj ,
I love your realistic cj too
Keep up the goodwork and thanks

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

koolkalang   I am glad you enjoyed your party. Schulmania loves to give out prizes. And, unlike the radio stations, you CAN win more than once every 30 days.

Panthersimcity4   No DD? Have you got Krispy Kreme? If not, we can airlift some over there for you.

Stoney525   Thanks. I am glad you liked your award and hope you continue to enjoy your stay in Schulmania.

abcvs   You know what that means!!

Hester   Beach party time?!

Share this comment

REPLIES

NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.

Leech 10   Thanks for coming to the party. Ben Franklin ate most of the donuts, but we do have another box hidden away… these are all ones with sprinkles.   

Share this comment

REPLIES

ImVhOzzi   The fireworks were another picture. I deleted the background of black sky and copied just the fireworks and pasted them right on top of the SC4 pictures.

Share this comment