Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Welcome to the Kingdom - The Begining

Sign in to follow this  
Airtime&Gravity

First things first:

- I am using the config.bmp of the7trumpets map of Los Angeles.  I haven't figured out how to make my own, and I wanted a large region.  I will be customizing the terrain though.

- I am using the demand mod, NAM, a tree mod(I think it is from Pegsus), and a civic buildings radius mod.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geography

The Pacific Kingdom is located 127 miles west of the northwestern United StatesThe kingdom is comprised of many islands with urban areas, quiet farming villages, and towns surrounded by the forest.

Regions:

Major Cities - Shiloh, Fresno, Gotham City, Los Santos, Liberty City, and possibly one or two more

Suburbia - Suburbs that will surround Shiloh, Los Santos, and possibly another major city.

Middle of Nowhere - A region of sleepy farm towns

Timberland - A region of rolling hills covered in dense forest, mines, and more quiet towns

Economy:

The economy of the kingdom is diverse, but natural resources comprise most of it.  There is also a strong business and tourism industry, but oil, coal, natural gas, and other resources keep the economy strong.

Major Trade Partners:

U.S.A.

China

Indonesia

South Korea

United Kingdom

Germany

Spain

Russia

Turkey

South Africa

Egypt

France

U.A.E.

Capitol - Shiloh

National Flag - 

592px-Flag_of_Sealand.svg.png

Education/Health

The kingdom is known for its high EQ and life expectancy.

Religion

45% of the population is Muslim

40% of the population is Christian, with 85% being Roman Catholic, 10% Baptist, and 5% other

10% of the population is Jewish

5% is other

However, close to 75% of the population admit to not being religious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for some photos.  I'll try to update this journal at least once a week, and the next update will include a history of the kingdom.:

Also, I'm running Sim City on windows on a Macbook hooked up to an abble keyboard.  If anyone knows how to take pictures without using the in game camera, please tell me.

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Timberland

Business district in Fresno

Business district in Fresno

V Ghetto in Fresno

Ghetto in Fresno

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Looks like a good start, about the pictures, use the minimize button in the bottom left corner then use command+shift+s to take snapshots.

One suggestion- as it sounds like a southeast asian/ tropical nation, I would definately get some different custom content, but I guess if that suites you then thats fine too!

Share this comment

^Thanks, I want some tropical trees, but until I find them, I'm stuck with pine, and If I can't find them, I might have to move the location someplace colder.  I have a lot of custom content, but not much in the way of southeast asian architecture.  Most American/European style buildings, so unless I might just change the location.  Actually, I'm going to just do that now.  If I find new buildings, I'll change it back.

Share this comment

I think there's a mod on the LEX that replaces all the palm trees with pines, so you may want to check that out. Great start!

Share this comment

I liked the buildings but, the suburbs aren't very realistic. try using the trees found at simpeg.com along with the rivers and lakes.  

Share this comment