• Comments
  • Views

Capilano Valley: Continued Rebirth

Sign in to follow this  
beebs

http://www.exodusforums.com/images/CJ/sac_capval_v1.jpg

Update time! Lets look at pictures!

reloadp2-1.jpg
Just south of the last shots I showed you of Capilano Valley, the highway continues on! You can see the start of the actual town with the residential there. There are plans for a new subdivision running up the mountain, but stability tests need to be done first so as not to cause a landslide or something.

reloadp2-2.jpg
Just a closer shot of the houses. These guys are about 5 years old.. development has been a bit slow on the side of valley for a while.

reloadp2-3.jpg
And a lonely mountain road running up the mountain. There are some cabins up the mountain, I might show you at a later date.

And that's all I've got, guys. Like I said, just a mini update. This weekend should have one of a pretty decent size. So until then..

Sign in to follow this  

0 Comments

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.