• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Highlights of Pololomia

VHwi18.jpg

Replies:

Akallan: Thank you! Anyway the URS is what I wanted from SC4 a year or two ago; 2016 had some great stuff but I can now go even further than that with residential plopping and creating lots with transparent tiles with buildings upon them.

Prophet42: Cheers! It's getting easier and easier to detail city areas and give them a certain character to them.

BC Canuck: Steal those ideas! If you're wondering the British Sausage is a famous joke from the British TV series Yes Minister.

tariely: Oh yeah!

Michelle Yukimura: I go to GIMP and use the horizontal flip tool.

sejr99999: Thanks! And good luck with your search.

metarvo: Yeah the diagonals were a give-away; I am a madman when it comes to creating seamless diagonals and removing jagged texture edges on roads.

kelistmac: Make some - ahem! - contributions for the mayor and that house is yours.

feyss: Thanks!

Entry 9: Highlights from Pololomia

In this entry there are some more pictures from Pololomia. I think I can get the whole city tile done by Christmas holiday time.

Thanks a lot for the comments- it is good to be back.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures and the enjoy the weekend.

3ZlmEJ.jpg

LenzdY.jpg

S5qyiW.jpg

zWrg2y.jpg

z7FMT1.jpg

JJA1FP.jpg

3WBTZq.jpg

QzcxOc.jpg

r9QwED.jpg

g62UvD.jpg

5gmojY.jpg

qx3CIH.jpg

rogzwO.jpg

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

4 hours ago, Abrams124 said:

Magnificient as always!Wouldn't even be surprised if you were LN X secretly.

I am Ln X. See _Michael's comment.

Share this comment

Oh, yeaahhh!!!!

I was wondering what has happened since spring, when you started your (I hope not so) last entries, and then they stopped appearing and your username changed here etc... I'm glad you came back and show us more from you art-book... :) These are very nice pictures, I pick some inspirations up from them....

Thank you!

- Tyberius

Share this comment