True Earth

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Cephalonia (Rural Scenes)

h0i6fik.jpg

For our next chapter of Cephalonia, we stay in the countryside - but this time, focusing on the small village of Anomeria and a number of surrounding rural scenes. Quaint villages like these dot the landscape for as far as the eye can see - while they may be small, they more than make up for it with their charm and character.

j9GLFuE.jpg

YYkw78U.jpg

ZaO8nh0.jpg

Early morning in rural Greece is truly special - there's really nothing else like it.

MvOny29.jpg

5WhIMPx.jpg

While most days are sunny and beautiful here - it's not uncommon for fog to roll in at the blink of an eye.

gmSshpw.jpg

... rain showers are probably the only thing that can spoil your day here. But the rain is usually gone as quick as it rolls in.

eYWoNSJ.jpg

Fa1UXuk.jpg

The golden sunsets of rural Greece are something that you don't want to miss out on.

mu25P3u.jpg

i0NiSnV.jpg

Nighttime here is quiet, yet beautiful.

udO5hdW.jpg

xF9lB8Q.jpg

For centuries, small plots of land lined with stone walls have dotted the landscape. They're a cheap, efficient way to divide up fields.

zrgkEuy.jpg

LAdXSnE.jpg

zdZf3Ys.jpg

g0DmGN4.jpg

CICAWmT.jpg

When viewed from above - rural Greece can be quite stunning.

HG0Dzzd.jpg

lNHIphc.jpg

Myrtos Beach is off in the distance - and it happens to be our next destination *:)

z5A9S40.jpg

Don't forget to comment, like, and follow True Earth if you haven't already!

-korver

---

Previous Update: "Cephalonia (Farmland)"

j5JjzIN.jpg

Big thanks to @MushyMushy, @bladeberkman, @RobertLM78, @Toby Ferrian, @RandyE, @Fantozzi, @CorinaMarie, @scotttbarry, @Oerk, @Artimus, @redfox85, @bobolee, @_Michael, @Manuel-ito, @raynev1, @The British Sausage, @Elenphor, @Marushine, @Dirktator, @mrsmartman, & @JP Schriefer for all the likes!

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

@_Michael Thanks! Nah, I haven't used much from there lately - everything can be found from the NAMs BATS prop packs (vol1, vol2, vol3) on TSC.

@RobertLM78 Thanks for the comment *:thumb: Unfortunately, I'll probably never visit most of the places I'm recreating - but at least with SC4 I can visit it one way or another *:P

Share this comment