• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

XXXIV ・ A Sanese Autumn (Part 1)

Tonraq

wApLkRk.jpg

I was busy in the past three months. First of all, school started. There was literally no time for this update to happen. Second of all, I went to Europe for 2 weeks which was related to my school activities. A site visit can really change your perspective of the place and I would like to offer this as a more refined review of spatial qualities between form, space and order. 

だから申しあけございません (Sorry) :P

---

Good Morning, Okaiken, today is Tuesday, November 1. Isn't it beautiful day with all of those fog lingering in the city? It will stay with us until the afternoon when the sun evaporates all of those fog. The forecast for the city will be bleak so enjoy the sun while it lasts. Today, we are going to give you a quick round around the waterfront district, where preparations for the New Years' Eve party are already underway. Check back in the end of this program to see if your favourite artist is going to play this year!

KQs5yd1.jpg

It's 6:02; here are your main headlines:

Okaiken to sign a trade agreement with 3 other East Althenian Nations today...

"Good morning", said one. "Good Morning to you too", said another. "Have you prepared our lunch, baby?", answered by the man. "Yes I did, they're ready on that bento box".

GuYmaMf.jpg

"Sir, wake up. You have a meeting at 8:30", said an attendant. "It's too early, wake me up at 7:30", answered by the business magnate. Can you at least prepare the coffee and the breakfast for me?

YFFn69H.jpg

"How far are we?", said a cyclist. "We are almost at work", said another cyclist. A third bicyclist came behind them and he told the two, "let's stop at that coffee place to get something".

oYCgo4y.jpg

"Dad, wake up. It's time for us to check out of the hotel room", said one concerned teenage traveller. "I'm coming!"

cpZtdAZ.jpg

"We need to find a parking stop", "but I don't see any", said two carpooling members going to their own workplaces.

Puqv82w.jpg

"Shigetomo, wake up. Did you stay up all night at your station?" said a manager. Shigetomo tried to answer but his manager waved his finger as a tool for discouragement.

uzuO3Wc.jpg

-30-

jcBWhSq.jpg

Thanks for the comment guys! Much appreciated. I'll do another one soon so expect individual comments to be answered on the next update. 

---

VISIT THIS SITE to learn about the 2017 edition of the New Year's update.

As a special, you can take a look at my other, continuing work at this wiki to know more about Okaiken. Who knows that we had a wiki?

Also, don't forget to visit the Okaiken website. Who knows that I have a website?

じゃあ~ いってきます!(^も^)>

12 Comments

Recommended Comments

I found the first pictures a bit oppressive, but after that, the mix of tall, medium high and small buildings felt more livable:-). And I like the effect A Day In the Life of the running story !

Share this comment