• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Port Dennis

Sign in to follow this  
john316316

Entry 2: Port Dennis

by john316316

April 12, 2015

BGAK0mj.png

Contrary to my previous entry, I'm going to do my city "Port Dennis" first.

You may ask, "Why?"

This is my only current photo of Clone Gardens... (and it's not even current)

mYGUCaF.jpg

Now we will hurriedly begin Port Dennis as I try to play SimCity and get more Clone Gardens photos.

Port Dennis has three main sectors.

Sector 1 (the tourism sector) is very small (which is an adjective that also describes the amount of tourism), and is on what I think is the North bank of the river. It has a bridge connecting that is curvy... Only pictures describe it, which is why I am uploading pictures instead of typing a 4000 word essay about it. (not like I would, because my 4000-word documents never come out well)

Sector 2 is the tech/commercial area. It curves around the edge of the city, touching both train stations. The important stores like "Extroodo Expresso Loanos" are here.

Sector 3 is the residential area. Within it are 5 different neighborhoods:

• Port Dennis Avenue
  • Arc d'Résidents
  • The Strip
  • The College
  • Welcometourists

tqIc9VM.jpgImage 1: (above) A city panorama. From here you can see the bridge.

Image 2: (below) The highway. For some reason the guy next to me made tons of industrial. So I don't have to make any stinky polluting areas! Hooray! On the left, there is The Strip neighborhood. On the right, there is the Arc d'Résidents area.

0AyttSB.jpg

w51nNDT.jpg

Image 3: (above) The CHIC shop. I think this is the flagship store. The Strip neighborhood is to the left.

Image 4: (below) The region panorama. Port Dennis Avenue (neighborhood) is in the foreground. In the foreground is Port Dennis; the city in the background is Psalm2323's Hobbiton and in the far back is my Cannot Be Hidden.

KVwCVLd.jpg

2pffWws.jpg

Image 5: (above) The Port Dennis Avenue neighborhood and the surrounding skyscrapers.

Image 6: (below) The Port Dennis Avenue neighborhood again, this time from Port Dennis Pkwy.

yE2Ovuq.jpgMiscellaneous Other Photos:

iH2JkK5.jpg

WjO4V8P.jpg

Next time....

My rant about mean people who take over your region

Port Dennis Miscellaneous

Clone Gardens

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments