• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Greenvale

_Michael

I greatly apologise for the lack of an update for over two weeks, but SimCity 4 has been less than helpful. I can only imagine a complete application corruption was to blame for a endless list of problems, from failed launch to "Error While Saving." I will perhaps get back into SimCity 4 at a later date, once I have the patience to deal with the issues. Trust me, I am already starting to miss my unfinished work in one of the best games of all time. :lost: I have, however decided to take the plunge and purchase Cities:Skylines. There are many things I love about the game; also things I don't, but due to my current dislike of SimCity 4, expect all future updates of this CJ to be Cities:Skylines. I am truly sorry for all those that this news upsets, but I hope you understand the reasons behind it.

Michael

Now, onto the update!

REPLIES

Thanks for the comment Kim Sunwoo! :)

Thanks for your comment Map Guy! :)

Thanks for the comment Sexysark:P! :)

Thanks for the comment Akerbeltz! :)

Thanks for the comment Dino Dagner! It's great to know I inspired someone! :)

Thanks for the comment yayou22! The canal set is :)

Thanks for the comment Simcitymaster13! The stadium is the 'Maracanã' stadium, but I can't find the link. Sorry! :)

Thanks for the comment valeriosavio! :)

Thanks Mymyjp! :)

Thanks for the comment Major from Bajor! All the tram is just from the NAM. In the road, it's the puzzle prices and the white tiles is the draggable GLR. It might be in the custom installation of the NAM, but it's from there. :)

Greenvale is a beautiful city, nested in a valley, between the River Wyvale and Mount St.Mike.

jO70n80.jpg

BU5trK4.jpg

The roads all are tree lined, to reduce air pollution.

71rMt5q.jpg

Greenvale has many hills, which provide great views of the city.

dNVfaI4.jpg

The city provides free public transit for all residents. There is a large transit hub in the south of the city, as well as they north. There are also hundreds of bus stops throughout the city to provide easy access to this city.

FWDhHWV.jpg

poHOsF3.jpg

Greenvale is run on 100% renewable energy, including a large dam to the south, whip provides HEP.

tgrQCd7.jpg

The city's highways stretch through the city.

Zdb2hXc.jpg

The sun always shines in Greenvale. :)

OcKrW8e.jpg

Hope you enjoyed this update. Please remember to +1 if you enjoyed as it is greatly appreciated.

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

Excellent job!!! I love the shot of your highway...it looks so peaceful!

Sorry to hear about your issue with SC4...I was looking forward to your next update!

Hope you enjoy CSL!

Share this comment