• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Soon, I will be flying to you...

Mymyjp

REPLIES from "While the airport is being built"

Schulmanator - yes, Fundy has the biggest tidal changes, which is really cool to see! And I downloaded Nyan airlines..very soon, I will pay you a visit! ;)

Tonraq - Thank you so much!

Neto Dari - Thank you! :)

ROFLyoshi - Thank you! I do try hard to find as many buildings as possible!

89James89 - Thanks! The credit goes to Ln X. His journals are my inspiration for creating industrial sectors! :)

Ln X - Thank you Ln X! As stated before, your journals are both inspirational and instructional to me. :)

Sexysark:P - Thank you very much my dear!!!

Benedict - Thank you very much Ben!

47 Ply - Thank you very much for the nice comment Ply ! :blush:

Kim Sunwoo - Thank you so much! You have an amazing talent to create journals and I love each and everyone of your updates by the way! :)

takemethere - Thank you very much for your comment! Much appreciated!

Pinkindustry - Oh stop that! If your airport is anything like your cities (which I am sure it it), it must be awesome!

Fuhrerrick - Thank you very much my friend! :)

Huston - You are too sweet Huston! Thank you very much! :)

*******************************************************************************************

Building an airport...

Like Danny Glover use to say in Lethal Weapon - "I am too old for this sh$@!!!

This is a very interesting journey and I wish to convey my admiration to those who created the RIMP set and bats/mods which enable players like me to create our own airports (Fafalone, airman15, Lyhoko Leaci, Joelyboy911, Voltaire, ace and so many more).

There will be 3 phases to the creation of this airport. This is phase one, which are the rail terminal, freight terminal, private jet plane terminal and maintenance/parking area.

It also shows an overview of the entire airport area and runways. Please note there is still a lot of work to be done, so I apologize for all the empty space yet to be filled.

As always, your comments and advice is always welcome!

Overview of the airport area

U34HeNO.jpg

Welcome to Manshin Airport! Phase 1 - Elizabeth was strongly recommended to name the airport with the name of the region by the King...and who can say no to a King?

dX8Cpz9.jpg

Taxiway and runways at night...

pGuYm7J.jpg

Frasmish Railyard Terminal - oil and various other goods get delivered here by train (obviously...lol)

sND7a7I.jpg

Kloshpin Freight Terminal - trucks, trucks and more trucks thank you very much...

LeKRrtH.jpg

Manshin Airport West Post Fire Station

9fDdXgN.jpg

3bRiRPx.jpg

Manshin Private Airline Terminal - Private jet planes only. Elizabeth's plane is the pink one...yes, I know...no need to say it...lol

M6lBXTP.jpg

Front view at night. I simply adore those light towers!

lYTKZIy.jpg

Parking and maintenance area for the private terminal, more oil tanks and fire station. You got to love being rich...

j77nwVx.jpg

nlwZLM9.jpg

YwTJ0ii.jpg

QWWHScM.jpg

Karadine Fire Station

Ua3p3pz.jpg

SggqLVy.jpg

I really hope you enjoyed this entry. This is my first airport creation, so if you are an expert, be kind! :D

Have a wonderful week guys and see you soon!

21 Comments

Recommended Comments

Detail, detail everywhere! I love it :)

I see you are having quite a difficult time with the terminals though, and honestly it's quite a pain in the neck :P

Share this comment

The airport looks hecka amazing so far :) Wouldn't have the patience to build something on that scale, especially with my SC4 having problems with areas that big :O

Share this comment

I don't know why I like airports so much, haha, but yours looks great so far. I'd like to see more of your networks. I notice them in the background and they're so real :-)

Share this comment

Looking great with awesome details! Any Nyan Airlines craft landing at the airport? It's Schulmania's official airline. We'd be happy to start nonstop service! :D

Share this comment

A great looking airport and the industrial areas to the North east look really good. But the terminals, as Tonraq says, are very tricky to get right.

Share this comment

Your airport is looking great! I love the little detail that is scattered around! If you build another airport, then I'd recommend to build the runways a little further apart, for added realism.

Share this comment

Those fire stations, they are awesome.  I really like the detail you put into making this, it looks great!  If I was rich enough I'd probably want an Iron Man suit instead of a private plane, though.

Share this comment

Teddy City Intl. Airport wishes to offer flights to and from Manshin Airport. An exceutive airport located on the same grounds wishes to offer lear jet flights for those on business trips to and from the royal region of Teddyland and cargo transit via air to the cargo center, thus insuring trade. If interested PM me a contract with conditions.

Share this comment