• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

III ・ Life - Down to Earth

Tonraq

(Note: As recommended, I separated the Mito City Update into 2 Parts (II & III). Comments and requests will be made in the next preview update.)

RESTORED APRIL 4, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftTw0Drnss

QSYRkCQ.png

rEIG4a5.png

eVaKGiA.png

1SndZB6.png

16Pspqi.png

5TTuAAp.png

mMh1KeC.png

c5oMZcL.png

v7GBVkh.png

FkAAUNl.png

v7GBVkh.png

k1PUrvt.png

v7GBVkh.png

INGk8nl.png

v7GBVkh.png

1V6QmUM.png

uIN3cot.png

9xKwFm9.png

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

Easily one of the best CJs on there! Your mosaics (esp. the one in the last update) are really impressive. :)

Share this comment

The list of mods used to make this must be amazingly long lol. Are all these available on the cd or no? I would love for my city to look even remotely like this.

Share this comment

Such an interesting setup for a City Journal, but in undoubtedly complements your stories and detailed pictures. Overall, seems to be just another day in the park for you Carl. Always releasing awesome updates. :P

Share this comment