• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Small Town #3: A new town is in progress...

Moerp

Heyho, yeah it's another boring entry about suburbs (I really have enough of them meanwhile^^)

s1_zps10b391cd.jpg

Here you see the first plan of the first minor center of the whole town, it will be espanded with many suburbs in all directions, time to time with another centers with bigger buildings in the center, like cities grew into each other.

s2_zps8d291239.jpg

A small pond, very interesting for science, because the water plants in the immediate area around it, like the reed, doesn't seem to react to the seasons. Also it's never frozen. Nobody figured out why it's like this...

s3_zps54ee07d4.jpg

The first power plant with the first little industrial zone providing jobs for the people. It's visa vie from the highway.

s4_zpse273d3f0.jpg

The first development...

s5_zpse5cdeffd.jpg

See, the first bank in the new town!

s6_zpsf9ae7a9f.jpg

Another picture of the little pond, taken in summer. People living in the houses around it telled about mysterious warm air coming circular from the pond.....what is this?

Maybe we know more about it in the next update, good bye and machenses hibsch!

Replies

47ply: Really? Thank you for the compliment^^

infamousjbe: This is really really useful, but I forgot to activate it for this update^^ Thank you very much I really could need this!

MilitantRadical: Yeah, "accidentally"...

Schriefer: Thank you!

feeroz123: Thank you for the kindfull words too!

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like how you do your street networks i just started using cam now need to get some housing for it. great job

Share this comment