• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Slight changes made to Downtown

The Pennsylvania Turnpike

How long has it been since i've updated a CJ of mine? Well i can officially say i've been working on the Englewood region for a whole year now so horray! :D Now that imageshack went and decided to make me pay for their service, i switched to photobucket and i wish i chose the. It's simpler and faster. Now here is my update. I'll try to update at least once a month.

sc1_zps8c245070.jpg

As you can see, the skyline has changed a little. The white skyscraper near the highway bridge no longer looks out in the open with a few high rises and business around it now. I also replaced the Route 109 bridge with a NAM one. It fits pretty good.

sc2_zpsf17e78f6.jpg

Now i forgot what buildings i've replaced on the block here but here you see the city's newest apartment building which is now it's tallest. *The tall blue one*. You can also see the newly constructed hotel facing the intersection.

sc3_zps30e26a04.jpg

I replaced the state capital and moved it to a different city. I replaced it with a Marriott hotel facing the inner harbor.

sc4_zps40b00761.jpgI replaced the bus terminal that was located between route 109 and replaced it with a new office building that looks and fits pretty well.

sc6_zpsf6cb7f20.jpgNow to finish, here is the Englewood skyline at night. I will hopefully see you soon. :)

1 Comment

Recommended Comments