• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Introduction - The getaway

AdoxxBE

The Foltson Pact

Meet The Foltson Pact. A group of friends, and family, who got banished from Tempus. The capitol of their homeland.

You might wonder why? I'll take you back 2 years before they got banished.

Meet Rigo, a very intelligent but ambitious man. the former of The Foltson Pact. He is 24 years old and studied military strategies, which will be pointed out later in this story.

Because of his stamina rigo had many friends and eventually followers who shared the same thoughts.

This group became much bigger in very less time, one year later he even reached 240 followers throughout his neighborhood.

Robertson, the formal king of Tempus, led the kingdom with a hard hand. Sparing none who didn't share the same thoughts.

Rigo was getting tired of Robertson's regime and started forming a pact, the The Foltson Pact.

2isctns.jpg

10 months traveled by and Rigo finally had enough followers to put out a putsch.

He and his men where able to fight themselves to the court of the Palace but got serious outnumbered.

After a short fight only a few of them remained, Rigo, his brother and some of his friends.

The king was impressed, and decided not to kill Rigo, but his youngest son together with some of his friends.

They all got banished and got a bounty set if they ever tried to reenter Tempus.

This is how Rigo and his pact, or atleast what remains.

ogdwep.jpg

mmve5i.jpg

After a few months of travelling they finally arrived a good spot to restart their lives and bread on vengeance..

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

You'll have to inform us all about the game. I am 99% ready to purchase and play. But need to be sure it will be a great game. I discovered money is not a function in the game which is good. Leaves room for the reality of city services/planning.

Share this comment