• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 6 February 2014

Benedict

9xmp.jpg

Hi, elavery. Agreed!

Hi, MilitantRadical. There has been some extreme competition in the CJ section the last few weeks.

Hi, Paulobergonci. Welcome to the top ten this week.

Hi, feeroz123. Good work last week and this week.

Hi, 47ply. Sorry about the typo - should be corrected now.

Hi, Tonraq. Thanks for your support as always.

Hi, Huston. Great stuff in both CJs as always.

Hi, gigius76. Well, you made 3rd again this week - good work.

Hi, TekindusT. Good week the last two weeks!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

It was extremely close at the top yet again - the quality of CJ since the beginning of the year has been higher than ever. Well done to Benzihor Region, a re-entry at number one, taking us from the sunny number ones of the last 4 weeks to cold communist concrete. Is it a coincidence that the winter Olympics starts today?

Schulmania is also back, and there are two new entries: Notre, which almost debuted in the top ten last week, and Sector 5. I am a bit shocked to see my own CJ in the top 10, particularly since it is SimCity 2013 based - thanks for your support!

Happy CJing, everyone!

Follow on Twitter: @benstopten

8fJerbM.jpg

Ben's +10

Selbring County by Huston

A random journal by Moerp

47ply's City Journal

State of Nakama by 976

Novance by Novaland

Lübbenauer Tor by TekindusT

Addison County by rewright

Asgard by Fox

Okatabawashi by TowerDude

Okaiken by Tonraq

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

Nothing like some good competition to keep me motivated. Unfortunately I can't play until my new hard drive arrives. At least I still have one update up my sleeve. I was hoping that I'd be after gigius76 and paeng 'cause we were the waterfront club this week hehe.

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections