Harar

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Sylvestersburg

Schulmanator

harar-header.jpg

Sylvestersburg

On the western coast of Harar, in the Southern Marches district, the Bureau of Feline Affairs operated ferry port serves the undeveloped woodlands with trade and security. Harar is well known for its quality catnip and silver vine, considered by many to be the best in the world. Local council leader Sir Sylvester Puddytat, Marquis of the Southern Marches, has established a plantation house near the port.

435-Sylvester%20%26%20Tweety.jpg

Sir Sylvester, Marquis of the Southern Marches

A small community has grown around it. By popular acclaim, the town has been named Sylvestersburg. Well, since Sylvester paid for the town’s construction, it seemed like the logical choice. Let’s hope he doesn’t get a big head from the name.

Luckily, he is sticking to growing catnip and not pursuing singing!

2_zpsf7fd2253.jpg

8_zps79c90dae.jpg

Sylvester’s house

1_zps2f0d618f.jpg

10_zps758c9a78.jpg

Harar Catnip

4_zpscfe84c09.jpg

Harar Silver Vine

3_zpsea1698f4.jpg

Here’s the village of Sylvestersburg, huddled by the BFA port

5_zpsa5fb875e.jpg

Some homes and shops have also sprouted up, serving the community and those coming in from the countryside

6_zps586f94de.jpg

The BFA has established a Feline Services Clinic here, meeting the needs of the non-domiciled felines of the woodlands when they come to town to trade

9_zps32bc20b5.jpg

Acme has opened a shop here, specifically because of the high demand Sylvester has for its products

acme-corporation-poster.jpeg

Box_of_%22ACME_EXPLOSIVE_TENNIS_BALLS%22_%28screencap%29.jpg

7_zps323601c9.jpg

In a show of diversity, Sylvester has built both a church and a shrine for the population. The shrine is primarily used by those following Ceiling Cat.

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Ok, YOU, sir, are the CJ KING....(hmmm I think I see a stretch of road in my town about to be renamed  "C.J. King Blvd").   How many CJ's are you maintaining simultaneously?  And Of COURSE You KNEW that I am a Sylvester-NUT  I am now following!   Is that Burn's Mansion?

But what I REEEELY wanna know is.......WHERES the coolest Cat of them all...HOBBS!?!

cj%20and%20Hobbs.jpg?psid=1

Share this comment

Ok, YOU, sir, are the CJ KING....(hmmm I think I see a stretch of road in my town about to be renamed  "C.J. King Blvd").   How many CJ's are you maintaining simultaneously?  And Of COURSE You KNEW that I am a Sylvester-NUT  I am now following!   Is that Burn's Mansion?

But what I REEEELY wanna know is.......WHERES the coolest Cat of them all...HOBBS!?!

cj%20and%20Hobbs.jpg?psid=1

Gotta love Hobbes- Calvin is just as cool though.

Share this comment

harar-replies.jpg

pawprint-small.jpg   Titanicbuff    You did! You did! You DID taw a puddy tat!!!

pawprint-small.jpg  MilitantRadical      LOL!!!

pawprint-small.jpg  SimRico    Hmmm… well, there’s Schulmania and Harar as well as Evean Vansop. Only 3 ATM.

pawprint-small.jpg  XxDirtyDanxX    LOL. Felines are felines. We love them all! And welcome to Harar!

pawprint-small.jpg  NMUSpidey    LOL. He has a good manager who will not let him squander his assets!

pawprint-small.jpg  Titanicbuff    :D

pawprint-small.jpg  Titanicbuff    ALMOST as cool…

Share this comment