tokukaic.jpg

aodaibreak3.jpg

tokukaid.jpg

aodaibreak4.jpg

aodairurala.jpg

aodaibreak5.jpg

aodairuralb.jpg

aodaibreak6.jpg

This side project will likely have at least one or two more updates, but i'm not yet sure if they'll be consecutive. There may be a Kaskaskia Update in between them, depending on how the city I'm building right now turns out. Thank you all for reading, all feedback is also very appreciated. I hope you enjoyed this update as much as I enjoyed making it.

- Jon -

29 Comments

Recommended Comments

Thank all of you for your kind comments, I appreciate it :)

[quote name='raynev1' timestamp='1353391559']
Fabulous entry , although your text in between pictures has been cut off .
Overall entry is great .
[/quote]

What do you mean about the text getting cut off, it looks fine to me. There is no actual text between the images I made images with the captions on them. If this is displaying strangely for you could you provide a screenshot of what it is doing? Thanks.

Share this comment

If anyone is interested, I have uploaded two of the lots I used in this city to the STEX.

http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/28231-urban-park-and-plaza/

Share this comment

Really great, it's quite unique CJ. Great job bro!

Can you upload or pass me the link of the football pitch? There are thousands like that one in my country, so I would like to have them, please. :)

Share this comment

[quote name='AcaCZV' timestamp='1353411533']
Really great, it's quite unique CJ. Great job bro!

Can you upload or pass me the link of the football pitch? There are thousands like that one in my country, so I would like to have them, please. :)
[/quote]

It's part of the Large Private High School by Foxes and Badgers (That's how his name translates to English, if anyone knows if I should be calling him something else please let me know :P), which you can get here: http://simcityedit.com/simedit/lev-bbs.cgi?bid=SC4=2-5&skin=skin/config/=/simedit/skin/config/&style=1&page=3&ppid=1269135531477136#1269135531477136

Share this comment

Brilliantly unique look to this city, particularly love the rural sections - stunning! One quick question: I notice that there is a fair bit of great looking automata on the roads in those pics, I'm always looking to add to my collection but find searching for them specifically rather difficult. Would you happen to be able to point me in the right direction? Thanks

Share this comment