• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

・Simlympic Special | Opening Ceremony!

Sign in to follow this  
__A

WmTJv.png

s2Ujt.png

Well, first off before we start, I'd like to say a few words. I never thought that I would have won to be the host city for such a big event like the Simlympic Games.

At first I thought, hmm... maybe I could win? But then I saw Galanos! Whoa that was one heck of a good bid K50! I was certainly doomed... I knew straight away that Galanos would win this but for some reason, it didn't... I was really surprised when Joe90 posted that ISC Session, I was speechless, literally speechless.

Everyone's bid was truly special, even if it wasn't complete, it was special. Congratulations and thank you to every bidder!

I also need to mention these following people for helping me out with the Simlympic Games, especially the Opening Ceremony.

First off, Carl (111222333444), thank you so much for helping me with the Opening Ceremony, that fireworks pack you sent me was amazing! You also helped me with some of your special secrets for these Opening Ceremonies so thank you very much!

Ace/10000000000000, wow the editing you did to the stadium was incredible! It is very awesome. Thanks Ace!!

David (Huston), thank you for also helping with the Opening Ceremonies and photoshopping those beautiful Stadium pictures with your special editing skills, they were really awesome for the Opening Ceremony!

JJ/JJ1, thanks for helping with the torch relays during the busy time, that really helped me relieve my stress.

Zack (woodb3kmaster), you deserve a very big thank you! Providing me with your wonderful tips and opinions really made the Opening Ceremony possible. As well as rendering the 'prop' was a great help for the Opening Ceremony! Glad to have someone like you helping me!

Greg/TowerDude, though you help me with making these games possible I want to thank you especially for the 'prop' that you made with your great architect skills and you will definitely be an expert in that area!

And last but not least, Joe90! You have really been helping me along the way and giving instructions to make this a really wonderful Simlympiad!

Hopefully everyone enjoys the Opening Ceremony and I realise it’s not the best Opening Ceremony ever but it’s the highest of my abilities so please enjoy... (The OC contains more than a hundred images in total so please be patient and let it load)

QVh2D.png

XiQZ4.png

gamSi.png

f0cYk.png

tZKFK.png

GzLv0.png

GgNn5.png

jxThW.png

O1su5.png

Ltje1.png

k2W8Q.png

oPcf4.png

l6Hw2.png

kEtrI.png

dq6Xz.png

9UIxU.png

ep9YI.png

1rgpH.png

nWT7K.png

7TLko.png

NOpuM.png

MMP4i.png

ygrk5.png

ttDjG.png

V0t0l.png

2bXcJ.png

0UQZm.png

20KCh.png

gymh9.png

wFUAn.png

KhORD.jpg

6xNeJ.jpg

VLepg.jpg

Y7Cvm.jpg

qRNbC.png

rifVO.jpg

bCMRa.jpg

PXjJc.png

Zhelv.jpg

nv7ki.jpg

BOXbS.png

rY0oU.jpg

3pQlm.jpg

JPD0S.jpg

sQSVW.jpg

pkvwe.jpg

qxpA4.jpg

HJK38.png

WMQVH.png

8Iklk.jpg

V4cU2.jpg

erxLv.jpg

c9YPN.png

uv4ic.png

WM7O4.jpg

U8woU.jpg

bGgPh.png

kwHcI.jpg

evFWT.jpg

jXpvI.png

eNjor.jpg

McqaG.jpg

D9Mly.png

SBmzc.jpg

1g4OY.jpg

JpRAq.jpg

mqVkp.jpg

GPfGr.jpg

nuoO6.jpg

k7X9q.png

JQBuh.jpg

jK96v.jpg

yz9ht.jpg

nf5IJ.png

2nZL9.jpg

b9uKR.jpg

o4jed.png

O8NGj.png

ctD2T.png

uBw12.png

zpD8U.png

k5uIF.png

1Gc1S.png

ZgPSe.png

KLO0O.png

Ie9tm.png

00jZh.png

c6fm2.png

Skuam.png

dswIF.png

wz9PR.png

Wo6hw.png

iqPIx.png

edHQR.png

7aMXG.png

wjkOa.png

jft2K.jpg

igthT.jpg

lBrCK.jpg

umiIS.png

8JZxs.jpg

CaiSD.png

R45u0.png

9d8Zt.png

VxE9T.png

2D1DQ.png

hPVQz.png

pFVz3.png

VsBjU.png

tPYoD.png

EY2fQ.png

im8oC.jpg

DTpEN.png

tM10q.jpg

tM10q.jpg

qyHym.jpg

bqOfp.jpg

YwXMF.png

pOZO2.jpg

pRe67.jpg

m0k3P.jpg

IL5o3.jpg

cdKI9.jpg

SJPEq.jpg

KHHkQ.jpg

bqIZP.jpg

bKJNe.jpg

3axH2.jpg

663oD.jpg

SXmq1.png

fkAjM.png

MFZWm.png

5hAmp.png

wtcOq.png

lReBr.png

Comments and thoughts are welcome! Thanks!!

Sign in to follow this  

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

I think you broke my scroll wheel :)
Awesome update, and props for all the work and photo editing that must have taken.

Share this comment

Thank you all very much for the comments! The Opening Ceremony took a very long time and it's great that you appreciate it!

Share this comment