• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Episode 14: Skipping one

Sign in to follow this  
CasperVg

Episode 14 of my SC4 LP. We visit some things I built while recording the never-released Episode 13 (because of uploading, rendering etc. issues) and revisit some of the transportation system in the main city.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

Your computer must be monster fast and powerful. Honestly, I do not have a whole lot of free time anymore, so I was not able to make it past 15 minutes, but it's pretty cool what you've done with the recording and the narrating. I started watching and I couldn't stop, so I will definitely be back to see some more!

Share this comment

If you want your zones to face a tram-in-road, on-road, in-street, or in-avenue you must first lay the corresponding underlying network (street, road, or avenue). After which plop your tram pieces on top of the relevant network. This way when you zone, the zones will recognize the underlying network and orient to it. On a side note: when you plop your puzzle pieces you will have to demolish any intersections along the route and replace them with the appropriate puzzle piece. Hope this makes sense and helps a little!

Share this comment

Schulmanator: I use fraps (http://www.fraps.com/) to record the game footage, then usually good old Windows Movie Maker for the 'editing'. Thanks!
NMUSpidey: Thanks, glad to hear that. My laptop was top-notch when I bought it two years ago, so it's still pretty decent by todays standards (6GB RAM, i7 processor) :)
Eclipticalstorm: That's a good suggestion, I'll have to use that sometime. Thanks!

Share this comment