Cattala

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Celeste | Mid-Morning Montage

ThomasSimpson

replies.png

nedal2001, Hazani Pratama, ggamgus, Schulmanator, Wraner, Laky99, Kruness, Mastof, Blakeway, kakado-to-save, hammysonata, Danny Muscat, grstudios, Evillions: Thank you all for your kind words and comments. Each one is greatly appreciated.

s_111, dossenaandrea, KonstantinII: Thank you for your interest. The stadium is by dmscopio, and was available on his website a couple of years ago when I downloaded it. However, his website davidluart.com has been offline for a while so I don't know if it's available anywhere else. Sorry.

The University of Cologne is available from Simcity Kurier, and is a fantastic lot by Bandito. http://kurier.simcit...ls.php?file=738

spursrule14: Thank you so much for the nomination, and the prize itself. It means a lot and I hope I can keep producing atmospheric work. :)

10000000000: Well thank you very much! I don't think I'll attempt to beat it, but let's go a different route of looking at those marvellous lots, shall we?

Celeste-U18-01.png

It's time to take a pause and overview quite a lot of our journey through central Celeste so far. It's been a big and eventful trip, and we've not really visited the city in any particular order, so perhaps taking stock and reviewing the city from a far would be a good idea.

Aziens is an important crossroads in Cattala, and forms the main gateway to the capital. It's here where the east's railway lines converge before spreading out westwards, and here where the motorway from Jennai meets the city centre a-roads and the link to the motorway to Calora. As such, it's often full of traffic and always busy with travelling Cattalians.

Celeste-U22-01.png

We've already seen in the past how Cattala is a diverse and often conflicting country. The capital is no different, as this mosaic highlights. From the old to the new, the city is complete with it all.

Celeste-U22-02.png

However there's one key part of the city we haven't really explored. We've seen the old, and seen the modern, but we've only seen a glimpse of the ancient and the last time we visited the power base of the monarchy, Church and state was back in the original version of this city. So... guess where we're heading next?

Celeste-U22-03.png

Thank you for all your support this summer, and for all those of you who (I discovered recently) follow the journal, rate the updates and have helped me to develop and grow Cattala into what it is today.

11 Comments

Recommended Comments