New SorGun

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Replies + Teaser

SimCoug

newsorgunrepliesbanner.jpg

Replies to Home Away from Home

ggamgus: The pictures are perfect, the story is perfect, telling of the story is perfect... :P I don't know what else to say... :D

Thanks ggamus - I had lots of fun with the story on that last update and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

LastTrueChamp: Excellent work, the progression in this CJ is really something to behold. I can only wait patiently as this area grows even larger.

Thanks! When I started I actually expected to move the timeline ahead at a quicker pace, but I always seem to find new ideas that slow the progression down a bit :P

dubaidude303: Speechless...... Hungry for more!

Thank you!

Jacob Guajardo: Wow I am speechless your work is amazing

Thanks!

Mastof: I love the story work and precision in updates.

Thank you Mastof - as I do more updates the story and pictures seem to flow better each time. Hopefully that continues.

Jetty Jockey: NewSorGun is truly my home away from home, even if the ocean is on the wrong side. Now that the town has a night life, maybe you can invest in one of those new fangled coal gasification plants and light up those streets. They're all the rage back east.

http://en.wikipedia....by_gasification

Hmm... That would definitely liven up the nightlife a bit :)

Fox: Sorry I've been away so long .. I've missed a lot! Still in love with your CJ and the storyline/History .. it's very inspirational!

Thanks - and I'm glad to see you back.

NMUSpidey: Not only is this a great cj to look at, your writing is entertaining. I am more than pleased to be able to play even a small role in helping make it happen. I heard from Mr. Finch's PR people, he's pretty happy to know he'll be sticking around a while.

Great - he's definitely landed a spot in the series... hopefully the network won't cancel halfway through the season :P

urbanconstanta: love that pier :X And the story , i'm speechless :D

Thanks - I feel like I'm swinging in the dark as far as the old waterfront is concerned, so I'm glad you liked how it turned out.

1347381116: A bit of Gone With the Wind as written by Louis L'Amour instead of Margaret Mitchell, with hints of one of my favourites: Sacajawea (Lewis & Clark Expedition) by Anna L Waldo... with pictures! :-D This CJ is a fantastic homage to all SC4 custom content creators! Looking forward to the rum runners; I learned not too long ago my Grandfather and his brothers use to work off the west coast in the 1930's.

Thanks for the great comparisons! I will be putting your rum running note in the 'future idea' folder :)

Mithrik: Excellent update as always, SimCoug. You got a nice story there too.

Thanks for your constant support Mithrik :)

MilitantRadical: The brothel hath besmirched the good nature of our citizenry! That slippery Mr. Finch.

Hear hear. Future tensions will surely arise on this front...

kakado_to_save: nice story! nice use of overly realistic realism :)

Realistic realism - that should be the CJ tagline :)

grstudios: Good job, SimCoug! I love this update, mostly the lynch mob picture where they are chasing that old Mr. Finch...

Another 5/5 +1 to your successful CJ. :thumb:

Thanks grstudios! I was hoping folks would catch that pic - I spent way too much time trying to add the torches and smoke with the mob - so you made my day when I saw your comment :)

Benedict: Another fantastic entry has you back at number one on BTT - well done.

Thanks so much!

A little teaser until the next full update:

It's back to the northern swamps - We'll check in on Porthaven and see how Mr. Delin's settlement has grown over the past 10 years. Stay tuned :)

Update%2021%20teaser.jpg

12 Comments

Recommended Comments