Denver, CO

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Parker, CO (Teaser)

Sign in to follow this  
BANDITp61

Sorry with a late update, I've been so busy at work.

I present (-ish) Parker, CO. A suburb Southeast of Denver heading towards Colorado Springs, CO (my hometown). I add my own stuff to this city, along with some buildings that would probably never be seen in Parker, CO. With that being said, I present The Rocky Mountain Energy, newest power plant; next to Cherry Creek Reservoir off of Parker Rd.

Parker-Oct25181345514236.png

Dam Rd and the C-470 South Loop. Damn Rd, is correctly the only road to get to the new Hickenlooper Nuclear Plant. Plans are that it'll be expanded, along with C-470 with a light-rail line running parallel to C-470 going into South Aurora.

Parker-Jan16151345513290.png

Sign in to follow this  

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

cool! One thing I reccomend is clicking "g" to turn off the grid, and to disable the UDI icons in the UDI menu before taking pictures. I like your terrain and water mod alot though. I reccomend adding some god (or mayor) mode trees in the open spaces and flattening terrain using the quick level brush tool before developing large structures, like the Nuclear Plant

Can't wait to see your further Improvement. This is shaping up to be an amazing CJ already :thumb:

Share this comment

Nice can't wait t osee more :D

I suggest to use some terraforming to the map, maybe some smal hills, trees, etc.. in that first picture, it looks empty, like if you are making a file picture

Share this comment

IL. The map I am using a greyscale of the Denver Metro area. If you look at my other entries you'll see the plains and mountains. Also, got you go to remember Denver is one of the flattest cities in the country.

Share this comment