• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Here Comes the Rain Again

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

CJ_MASTHEAD.jpg

The Wirdleplex: Here Comes the Rain Again

I have noticed other people adding weather effects to their journals on Simtropolis, so it seemed to be about time for me to try it out. So, with apologies to the Eurhythmics, whose signature single’s title I have appropriated for this chapter, I present my first foray into weather effects. And, as one might imagine from the aforementioned title, the effect in question is rain. And now, on to The Wirdleplex, where the weather is turning a bit nastier.

rain1.gif

As the rain starts, felines vacate the streets quickly. After all, ever met a cat who likes getting wet?

rain2.gif

No one wants to visit the hedge maze and get their paws muddy or their fur wet

rain3.gif

The sentries on duty at this portal are NOT happy either!

rain4.gif

At Camp Beta 6, hungry military personnel scurry quickly to the Chicken King, hoping to run in between the raindrops

rain5.gif

The tour group in the tower won’t budge until the rain stops

rain6.gif

Rest assured that the military will be at full readiness, regardless of the weather!

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like to see how the roads that looks like if they cutted the building of the old city, like that tower in the roundabout, I like those walls too, but the city looks a bit depressive and sad with that rain.

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]IL.[/b] Thanks! The town is nice but I agree that the rain definitely makes it a little gloomier.

[b]NMUSpidey[/b] Well, April showers do bring May flowers…

[b]Benedict[/b] The Wirdleplex is inspirational in any weather. But the kitties do not like snowstorms… makes it hard to get wound if the snow is deeper than about 3 inches. The Supreme Wirdle required a trench to be dug to go outside as it doesn’t take much to get snow higher than a cat.

[b]Militant Radical[/b] Cool. I’d like to see yours.

[b]Jacob Guajardo[/b] [i]Gracias![/i] Glad you liked them.

[b]Ggagmus[/b] Thanx!

[b]Emperordaniel[/b] I doubt it. The top brass probably get delivery service.

[b]Hiigarar[/b] Thanks! Glad you like it.

[b]Usfighter15[/b] I would love to claim I did it all myself. But I used a gif overlay premade with the effect and put in on my existing game pix. Sorta like how Photobucket will let you add effects onto uploaded pictures.

[b]10000000000000[/b] Hope you brought your umbrella!

[b]USA Patriot [/b] Thanks! And great to have you back in Schulmania again.

[b]Blunder[/b] Thanks! And your loyalty is appreciated! :D

[b]Kakado_to_save[/b] Thanks! I appreciate it.

[b]Ying Blanc[/b] Thanks! And welcome to Schulmania! Please come visit us again soon.

[right][Volume 3 Update #256][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment