Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Military Briefing #8

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

Military Briefing #8

A new briefing from the Schulmania National Military's Intel Division reveals what the enemy has been doing in the Occupation Zone. And, as you can imagine, it is not good for us. Click the pic below to see the whole story... it is an exlcusive on the Schulmania website.

TXR-susp.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This is not simply a teaser picture. There are multiple other pictures and there is text explaining them. But, you have to click on the picture above to see it.

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

I sense some great movies coming out after Schulmania wins their war: "The Bridge on the River Cwat", "Tenne! Tenne! Tenne!", "Saving Private Tom", "Spider's List", "Catsablanca", "The Inglorious Catstards", "Hestorb's Heroes", "Grave of the Fireflies", etc.

Share this comment

[quote name='NMUSpidey' timestamp='1345295503']
I sense some great movies coming out after Schulmania wins their war: "The Bridge on the River Cwat", "Tenne! Tenne! Tenne!", "Saving Private Tom", "Spider's List", "Catsablanca", "The Inglorious Catstards", "Hestorb's Heroes", "Grave of the Fireflies", etc.
[/quote]

And coming soon "Tom Guns" featuring none other than F-14 Tomcats!

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Ggagmus[/b] They are always up to no good!

[b]Emperordaniel[/b] Agreed!!

[b]Usfighter15[/b] We are training a task force to go and do exactly that.

[b]LastTrueChamp[/b] Queensferry is an evil, evil place.

[b]NMUSpidey[/b] Hmmm…. Sounds like a move marathon is in order. You get the drinks and I’ll get the popcorn and junior mints!

[b]10000000000000[/b] Awesome! A fabo trip to Knoxvegas!

[b]Benedict[/b] Yep… we upgraded from daguerreotypes!

[b]Usfighetr15[/b] Starring TomKat Cruise of course!

[right][Volume 3 Update #255][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment