• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 60 | Dras'kon | CBD

Sign in to follow this  
Forthwall

8.0.2.png

@Schulmanator - Thanks :D

@NMUSpidey - Thanks, it was hard because of the file links were dead or hard to locate, I may post a tutorial on how to get them and use them sometime. In general its just plug and play, the streets will change depending on what you use it for, eg. res gets different sidewalks props then commerce.

@dubaidude303 - Thanks

@Terring - Thanks :)

@Waterclaw - Yup :D

@Gugu3 - Thanks :P

@Topgun232 - If only it was plopped cause the city took so long to zone and get the right buildings (20 ingame years :P)

@MarkusJ - Thanks!

@Simul8ter8 - Thanks!

@KonstantinII - Thanks!

@Hazani Pratama - Thank YOu

@IL - The streetmod is by moonlight (http://blog.livedoor.jp/moonlinght/archives/cat_59226.html), thanks

@Evillions - Pressing Play D:, Thanks :)

@skylerracer23 - Thanks

@Hellken - Well thank you for that :)

@spursrule14 - Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------

25.1.png

Welcome back to Dras'kon, the port

25.2.png

No wait the CBD

25.3.png

Welcome back, here is the Hellken Condo complex located next to the identical Sea-Breeze Condo Complex

25.4.png

The CBD overlooks the new quarter on one side.

25.5.png

And an opening of a river on the other side.

25.6.png

At the end of the CBD is this.

25.7.png

Basically a parking lot at the edge of the city for tourists.

25.15.png

At the other edge of the CBD is this place

25.14.png

Its similar to the rest of the city.

25.13.png

Very Similar

25.12.png

But is home to the HSR station

---------------

Night Shots

25.8.png

25.9.png

25.10.png

----------------

Mosaic

25.11.png

Sign in to follow this  

11 Comments

Recommended Comments

[color=#ff00cc][b]Great use of the sea walls.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Love the night pictures, although a little too dark sometimes.[/b][/color]

[color=#ff00cc][b]Even though there isn't a lot of Asian mid rises stuff out there, you still seem to make it look original and non repetitive.[/b][/color]

Share this comment

If it's plug and play, then that seems like even I can do it! As for finding the files, I believe I have already downloaded them. As for being able to find them, it helps that I can read Japanese, so that's actually the easy part hahah!

I do like the new update, the mosaic is very excellent!

Share this comment

If you don't mind me asking what are the (residential I think) buildings in the 2nd and 3rd photo? They look like part of the Hong Kong sets but I don't think I have them.

Also - AMAZING use of the seawalls! I love the tunnel entrance you've built (that goes under the water). I've done similar construction in my maps but no where close to the level of detail work you've put into it.

Share this comment