• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 59 | Dras'kon | West Quarter

Forthwall

8.0.2.png

@Fox - Thank You :)

@Schulmanator - Thanks :D

@Blakeway - Das'gotn ;)

@Simul8ter8 - Like your avatar :P (Can't wait for you to change this to something memelike and make this comment look strange :P )

@colco2121 - Thanks

@Hellken - Thank You Sir, I applaud your help (bow). < Is this what you are looking for?

@city89 - Which one?

@Harrist1 - No mod, no old version, just alot of time using God Mode

@Hazani Pratama - Thanks :)

@MilitantRadical - Thank you

--------

Note : Sorry I haven't sent any links, I have been out exploring asia (I'm actually still in Asia, but I had a internet connection and some time to play :P)

--------

This is also my largest update (party) 22 pictures including 2 big mosaics and a few small ones :)

24.1.png

Welcome back to Dras'kon, the East District

24.2.png

The area is pretty new, with some historic buildings like the post office

24.3.png

Some Offices are in full workload

24.4.png

This area is actually old, it was built on higher terrain because of the

24.5.png

Monsoons.... :|

24.6.png

Well anyway after a while alot of the raised areas got removed.

24.7.png

Why? well first, it was pretty hard, (look at that school, imagine how much dirt it would take)

24.8.png

And these subterranean roads would have to go.

24.9.png

So they just built these reservoirs that took up water from the drainage system, and any overflow would be put into the canals.

24.10.png

A few mainline services line the main avenue in this residential area.

24.11.png

Most shops are mom n' pop shops out of houses.

24.12.png

Here is a diffrent part of the city, called Sokohan (We will get into that later ;) )

24.13.png

Part of the East Quarter sticks into Sokohan as it shows.

24.14.png

As the reservoir ends, a on ramp begins

------------

24.15.png

It would be interesting living in that house :P

------------

I know you guys like night shots

24.16.png

24.17.png

24.18.png

---------------

Mosaics are always fun

24.19.png

24.20.png

--------------------

And just for fun, the new quarter in all its glory

24.21.png

24.22.png

Bai!

19 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wonderful, it looks very authentic, it's beautifully put together! As for the Japanese-style side streets, was it difficult to install them? I've downloaded them myself, I just haven't tried them out for various reasons, including the amount of work that may or may not have to go into making them look right. So, it'd be nice to have an idea of what they are like to use!

Share this comment

It is very different than the rest of the cjs, it is amazing :O
The street mod that you used changed everything too.
I wonder what mod you used and where have you found it? Is it a japanese mod?

Share this comment

I really like this update; great attention to detail and nice choice of buildings. The only thing that bugs me is[i] [/i]it looks dead. If there were more cars, this would have been an awesome update. Then again, that's what happens when you plop your entire city. :P So, its not that big of a deal, just turn up the amount of cars next time. ;) Its still awesome nevertheless.

Share this comment

[quote name='Evillions' timestamp='1343874475']
I really like this update; great attention to detail and nice choice of buildings. The only thing that bugs me is<em class='bbc'> </em>it looks dead. If there were more cars, this would have been an awesome update. Then again, that's what happens when you plop your entire city. :P So, its not that big of a deal, just turn up the amount of cars next time. ;) Its still awesome nevertheless.
[/quote]

The problem is that I keep forgetting to press play :P (Most of the city is not plopped, only commercial cuz I have glitches on it)

Share this comment

great cj dude looks like im not the only one who uses Japanese mods on this site. but i gt to ask where did you get the lights for the avenue from?

Share this comment

@Mastof: No problem. I like helping people out!

[quote name='skylerracer23' timestamp='1343933724']
great cj dude looks like im not the only one who uses Japanese mods on this site. but i gt to ask where did you get the lights for the avenue from?

[center][/quote]PEG Avenue RES/COM Mod:[url="http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=382"]http://www.simpeg.com/forum/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=382[/url][/center]

Share this comment

[color=#58534B][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Geneva, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img][/size][/font][/color]
[i][b][font='comic sans ms', cursive]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journal/2774/entry-17701-week-6-8612-81212/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [color=#0000FF]EXCELLENT[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Share this comment