• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ciudad Universitaria de Vistalegre

Sign in to follow this  
SC4L0ver

Replies:

TekindusT: Gracias!!! The station was inspired in the Atocha station, and the Museo del Prado.

grstudios: Thank you!! :golly: I used the RHW2 underpass props in LE and RHW4 textures

Schulmanator: Thank you!!! :golly:

IL. Thank you!!! The trees in the streets are from CP (in one of his prop packs must be) and the other trees are from Girafe (VIP Team). The maples I don't remember where I got them, sorry :(

keder: Thanks!!!

Evillions: Just eye candy :D but thank you!!

Hazani Pratama: Thanks!!!

kruness: didn't know :D Thank you!!!

sani1987: The tall ones are from Peterycristi prop pack (at simcitykurier) the small ones are not props, they come with the BAT.

vivapanda: You should go at least once in your life :D

MilitantRadical: Thank you!!!

ilikehotdogsalot: Thank you!!!

Well... Let's start with our trip. Today we go west to the University District, located in the middle of pine woods. Here we can find the Universidad Metropolitana de Vistalegre campus, with an American-style layout, but some buildings are inside the city itself, like the Industrial Engineering School, in the end of Vía San Carlos:

ingenieria.jpg

Back to the University District, we go to the Plaza de la Universidad (obvious name, doesn't need to be translated) where we can find the Schools of Medicine, Biology and Physics

plazauni1.jpg

Now, the School of Law and Business Administration

derechom.jpg

Now, the building that hosts the Library and the Rectory of the university, built in the early '70s

rectoria.jpg

In the campus you can find sport facilities like athletics tracks, football pitches...

deportesy.jpg

Next to it, an example of the latest buildings in the area, the School of Civil Engineering and Aerospace Engineering, both buildings built in the late '80s

ingenieria2.jpg

Now a mosaic of the Rectory building and the Plaza de la Universidad

mosaicouni.jpg

And last, but not least, the University Stadium, in this mosaic, behind the inner ring motorway of Vistalegre

estadio1.jpg

This stadium was built in 1958, and a football club was founded here in 1960, the Club de Fútbol Universitario de Vistalegre. This club won three National Leagues in 1975, 1976 and 1987, but at the moment, it plays in 2nd Division. Here's the club logo:

escudoequipo.jpg

And to end, a final pic of the stadium:

estadio2z.jpg

Now hope you liked it and don't forget to comment or rate!!! :P

Sign in to follow this  

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

If only the campus of the university I attend looked so great... We definately need to see more of that ring road!

Share this comment

Oh, wow! :O

This CJ gets better with each update. I haven't commented here before, I'm ggamgus. :D

I've viewed every update and may I say that each and every one is spectacular! Excellent, amazing work! :)

Share this comment

wow can i have the links for the first and 3rd buildings they would look great in my capital city

Share this comment