Aydina (UWJA)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 16: Through to Aurora and Bonus Content

Sign in to follow this  
Vahr

update16.png

Sorry to keep all of you waiting, in terms of SC4 I've mostly been working on parts of the region... I'll just let the region views do the work

Region view

Region transport view

Region map

Coming out of Logan, we pass through the corner of Dyfania (terrible name, I know, I had no creativity at the time)

This image is slightly touched up

dyfania_mosaic01_export.jpg

A look at Bolovov Expwy at the interchange

dyfania-interchange01.jpg

We then enter the north side of Aurora. We're about to get onto the Turnpike, so get your wallet ready, unless you have GreenPASS ;)

The interchange is unique because it used to be a simple parclo with an avenue, and had to be upgraded in the same space

aurora_mosaic01_export.jpg

Merging with the turnpike. We don't pass under that sign, but I included it to help get a sense of which goes where

aurora_tat_interchange01.jpg

We're now leaving the Ravenna suburbs and heading into open land

aurora_leaving01.jpg

As we haven't shown the finished product at H24-Jordan Ave, and I really couldn't bother to make a full update about it, here's the completed area

kaoi_finishedinterchange01.jpg

I've also been forced to upgrade portions of the Capital Beltway due to increased traffic.

This stretch used to be just a 6C/8C with a short portion having a RHW-4 collector

kagochi_precondition01.jpg

The area after. I tried to avoid seizing as much property as possible, hence the lack of soundwalls.

kagochi_postcondition01.jpg

One of the interchanges not shown above. Used to be just a 6C folded diamond. We've added 6 to 10 lanes, which were sorely needed.

kagochi_fullinterchange.jpg

The SPUI was replaced with an express-local diamond. (I'd preferred to have kept it a SPUI without the express access, but it didn't like the setup very much). Also note the glitch on the bridge (which is in beta!) was fixed :P

kagochi_upgrades02.jpg

Closer look at another of the same bridge

kagochi_bridge01.jpg

Well folks, that's all! I hope you enjoyed this update, and pardon the long break. Thanks for looking!

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments