Ionica

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Ionica - Veritas: Central District

MilitantRadical

repliesw.jpg

MamaLuigi945: Stunning nature. :) 5/5 Go T.R.E.E.S.!

Thanks MamaLuigi!

dubaidude303:Looks like my grandparents woods and river!!!, except for the dump trucks and pit lol, Looks amazing!! Go TREES! :)

I appreciate it dude.

westy177: mmp epicness awesome job and just a question does ionica get a lot of plane crashes lol :P

Thanks, not all the way epicness just yet but I'm working my way up and learning the tricks of the mmp trade but I don't think I'll be as skilled as paeng or SimCoug any time soon. There have been a few airline crashes but we have great air-traffic control.

hahei:Save the forests! Does Ionica have any floating cities it can build above the forest?

Nah, we're not that advanced.

Fox: Awesome forest pictures.. very pretty. That is one decent city in that regional view... wow .. it is huge.

Thanks Fox, that region view is a bit old, I moved most of my city onto a new region recently but that move cost me 20 to 30% of the region so I'm building it back up even better now.

dabadon5: OMG save the trees!

Sorry, we need to dig out that unobtanium.

Simul8ter8: Trees, Trees, GOOOO TREES!!! I love the little bit of Fantasy look to the update!

Thanks Simul8ter8, tried out something different for a change.

SimCoug: Great nature! I like how you blended the mine in with the trees - and any update with George Carlin is worthy of 5 stars IMHO.

lol, glad you recognize the Carlin! I've been very inspired by things I've seen in your CJ so I'm trying out some MMPs, working on integrating some more nature into my city.

Updates

Over the past couple of weeks I've been experimenting with canals and MMPs. I recently realized that I didn't haven paeng's freewaters properly installed but I rectified the problem and am on my way to designing some epic ponds. i haven't had a chance to continue the airport, but I've got a few things going that I want to finish first.

Veritas - Population 880,000

If Avalon were the heart of Ionica, Veritas would be the brain. It is the largest hub of high finance and government in Ionica. While the congress and the Residence/Office of the President are in Avalon the rest of the government operates out of Veritas. As many know, Veritas gets its name from the Latin word for truth and it was supposed to be a reminder that the foundation of business and government should be honesty. However, when dissatisfied with government citizens of Ionica will often refer to Veritas as Mendacitas which means untruthful or dishonest.

There are still quite a few ugly blue RTMT bus stops that I used to use but they are slowly being phased out. I'll detail the functions of some of these buildings next time.

veri7.jpg

veri1copy.jpg

veri4.jpg

veri2copy.jpg

veri5.jpg

veri3copy.jpg

veri8.jpg

ver10w.jpg

veri9copy.jpg

Thanks for visiting and commenting.

13 Comments

Recommended Comments

So many different BATs! I was looking at the far zoom pic and I was having trouble finding two of the same building - and that is a lot of buildings! Nice job - I'm looking forward to your MMP ponds :)

Share this comment

That is one beautiful metropolis! It has a nice mixture of trees and buildings/plazas, and the variety of buildings is stunning. And that mosaic...

Great work. :)

@AusBoy94: I'll send you a PM. ;)

Share this comment