• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Salasatu Regency, Sukapadi

Adjiebrotot

banner_sukapadi.png

Welcome to Salasatu Regency. a small town in northwest coast of Great Brotany. in this town you can see the beautiful panoramas between south china sea and brama mountain. You can go there directly via the National Route 1 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen. or if you a Bayanese who live in Jayabaya, Karang Asem, or even Pasir Putih, you can go there via Karasudi Causeway then enter the Jalan Tol Rangkasilen by Sukapadi Interchanges at Sukapadi City.

banner.png

slide1.jpg

One night at Salasatu, very calm, quiet, dark.

slide2.jpg

Another night, that is a party in Pizza Hut! the only one Pizza's restaurant at Salasatu, much more in Sukapadi City.

slide3.jpg

Another party, people watch football match together.

slide4.jpg

Industrial Spooky Night. almost all industries in Salasatu are a dirty and manufacturing industry.

slide5.jpg

Exit 206 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen. at night. the Trucks and Containers will go to Tanjung Ilen Seaport the biggest Seaport in Great Brotany, specially Sukapadi Province.

slide6.jpg

Exit 207 Jalan Tol Rangkasilen.

slide7.jpg

Exit 206 in the morning.

slide8.jpg

Another Screenshot with sunlight available. the Salasatu Regency in afternoon.

that's a little CJ from me, thank you! don't forget to join the AOWN CJ Union at http://www.aown.tk/ we are new! starts on april 2012.

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan!

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

[quote name='Jay Ess' timestamp='1342633178']
I would not drive on that dark highway :P Maybe Pizza Hut can lend you a couple lights
[/quote]

That's common in Indonesia, some Highway or Freeway in a small town didn't have any light. but every line of the road markings, painted with special paint that can shine when exposed to light.

for that i didn't use any light in this small town Highway.

Share this comment

overall its all good adjie!

but my suggestion, itu masalah lampu kyknya lo pake LRM yah? gw juga perna coba pake itu, tapi di beberapa lot yang banyak prop lampunya, jadi overbright kayak pizzahut lo.

klo emang iya,
solusinya klo emg udah ga betah lampu nya ngejreng gitu, lo edit satu2 di lot editor.
solusi kedua (gw pake ini), gw pake Uniform Street Light (USL) yang cuman ngubah warna lampu jalanan, tapi ga bikin overbright.

sekian, thanks a lot adjie!

Share this comment

[quote name='Adjiebrotot' timestamp='1342622809']
TowerDude, on , said:

very good !!!!

dank u, dude!
[/quote]

You mean thank you. Yes some words are the same as my langauge dutch.

Share this comment