• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Desert Cities

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The Base In Space!

Markus J

Replies:

MamaLuigi945 - "Continuing the interesting story... I like.

I'd recommend using more custom buildings, but that's just me."

-I have downloaded a nice some, but for the most part do keep it Maxis because it doesn't bother me too much. You'll notice more custom contect in the bigger cities, not the small towns. Glad it has you still following, things are going to get more interesting!

hahei - Nice storyline! Will this have a UFO theme at all?

-Thank you! It's possible, it is the desert, what better place right?

westy177 - a the fronhou (sorry for my spelling ) radio tower real nice

-No problem for spelling. And it's a nice tower, I was surprised Jean unlocked it without cheating, but it barely did.

vivapanda - Ooh, spooky! I'm looking forward to see more!

-Then you'll love this!

SimCoug - I like the photo editing on your night shots.

-Thank you, glad my little effects have a nice impact.

Previous Replies:

MineDerpArby787 - Awesome start! I like your storytelling. I always really sucked at that.

Thank you! I try, it's new for me, so glad you're enjoying it.

Nothing like a little reading before I go to sleep with my favorite comic "The Base In Space"

adkins_dan_alien_1979.jpg

-Sleep-

During my sleep... I saw that radio tower again, but this time it looked like a military base was around it. With a UFO... maybe the base in space is real. Ha, or maybe I should lay of the sweets before I sleep.

Base5.jpg

But... what if... that base in Mexico is real, so it's possible...?

Thank you to whoever gave my last entry 5 stars, means a lot!

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great job and I loved the story and photoshopping on the last and this one! You have the same kind of "small town charm" as many others except it's in the desert. Very unique!

Share this comment

Very nice! (And also nicely creepy)!

Share this comment

Great story line so far. Any old atomic bomb test sites along the route ? ( Cue the spooky 50's monster movie music )

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc][b]Interesting picture .. and interesting storyline.. can't wait to read more.[/b][/color]

Share this comment