• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Hokkodo (AIN)

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Autumn in Hokkodo

Simul8ter8

Welcome Back!

I have been absent for a while because I was so busy with work... Sorry.

Some Music to set the mood...

REPLIES:

Fox - Good luck on the Bid .. hope you keep up this enthusiasm right up to the next bidding period!

Thanks! I sure will try!

hahei - That's beautiful! Good Luck!

Thanks very much!

MillitantRadical - Great pics. Love the depth of field effect you've added, really helps those stadiums stand out.

Thanks! I really like that effect too that's why I used it.

111222333444 - Good Luck Simul8ter8 (PS I ain't bidding because I have a vacation that month)

Thanks! Not bidding! that's horrible, (less competition) have a good vacation though.

westy177 - lol thats what i meant love the shenzen stadiums i believe awsome random pics too you know what amazing update

:)

Thanks.. I think your punctuation got lost though. lol

NMUSpidey - That is a fantastic city, but Google Translator is incredibly painful to read. If you want, I can do a better job of helping your Japanese translation than that awful online thing can, at least for short phrases and names and such (long Japanese, storytelling, speeches, etc. is a bit beyond my skill level at the moment). Great pictures, lovely city journal at any rate!

I know it really is awful, I used it just for effect. (I think it looks really cool) And to the offer... That would be awesome! If I need to, ill just PM you. Thanks.

SimCoug - You are truly a master in the Photoshop department. Have you ever thought about showing some of the tricks you use to get those great effects?

One of my greatest secrets is photobucket... Just sayin'. (the rest must stay a mystery for now) And Thanks!

Wraner - this is very nice. Looks like I'll have to build a big city in order to compete with this. I hope an American city is good enough!

Thanks. Hope to see yours soon!

:}

Jetty Jockey - Beautiful in any language ! The realism in your art just boggles the mind .

Says one of the best at realism... lol.

Mastof - Good bid!

Thank you sir.

I_am_one - The amount of effort is un comparable

Yes it does take alot of effort! thanks for noticing!

Benedict - Excellent work!

Thanks! hope to see that list soon!

Moving On...

As the title says here are some pictures of Hokkodo in the Fall. Enjoy.

(And remember the Simlympics that I am bidding for are in the fall. *wink wink*)

Goingtoschool3-1.jpg?t=1340764487

Goingtoschool4-1.jpg?t=1340764398

Goingtoschool5-1.jpg?t=1340764362

Goingtoschool2-1.jpg?t=1340764516

Goingtoschool6-1.jpg?t=1340764313

Goingtoschool7-1.jpg?t=1340764273

Goingtoschool8-1.jpg?t=1340817262

Goingtoschool9-1.jpg?t=1340817295

Thanks for Coming!

:ducky: :ducky: :ducky:

PS - my boss gave me the rest of the week off!!! PARTY TIME!

26 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow ! :O Amazing, I'd like to come for an autumn.
Can I ask you where did you download the 2 small "traditionnal" houses in the sixth picture ?

Share this comment

This looks beautiful! How do you get the autumn (or "fall") colours? Do you have to add them yourself or is it some kind of mod?

P.S. Loved the mood-setting music! :D

Share this comment

That is SUPERB! May I ask how you downloaded the Japanese sidewalk mod? I've always had trouble with it.

Share this comment

This is very beautiful, it gives me some ideas for the next big area I'm building right now, thanks. You have a very nice collection of Japanese buildings (many of them I do not recognize).

Share this comment

Whoa... beautiful mood in these pictures!

This is a fine example of a city that doesn't consist of highly polished bling only (in fact, there are even quite some buildings that I would call ugly when I regard them detached from the rest of the scene), but still the final result has a particular beauty to it. That's the art, at least from my personal point of view.

I also felt nostalgic when I discovered a glimpse of bixel's Liberté complex which I used to lot & mod what feels like ages ago. Would you happen to have more pictures of that BAT? It doesn't matter if not, I just enjoy seeing that behemoth set so expertly in a "natural" environment.

Great job!

Share this comment