Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Going Postal (The Universal Feline Postal Union)

Sign in to follow this  
Schulmanator

PostalUnion.jpg

The Government of Schulmania and the Royal Protectorate of Harar have signed an agreement with the Bureau of Feline Affairs to coordinate international postal standards and collaborate on transit and delivery of letters and packages to, through and from the feline zone.

Toward this end, the multiple postal agencies of Schulmania, the Royal Harar Post, the BFA Postal Service have all signed a compact to form the Universal Feline Postal Union (UFPU). This will allow for the establishment of international delivery service and increase trade and communication in the feline zone and beyond. The UFPU will be administered by the Bureau of Feline Affairs in The Wirdleplex and have regional offices in participating nations. The UFPU will not result in any changes to established postal rates in participating states.

Postage Specifications

Each region and national organization may issue stamps denominated as follows:

1 purr: postcard or small letter rate

2 purrs: large letter or small package rate

3 purrs: large package rate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JryrosDK1Qw

7 purrs: shipment rate or international letter

Thus far, each region has issued several stamps. The Bureau of Feline Affairs has also issued several stamps. There are both definitive and commemorative issues. Most commemorative issues are associated with the Supreme Wirdle’s Coronation Day. Others include holidays such as Schulman Day or special events like the signing of the Coronation Accord. All stamps remain valid as postage until cancelled by the postal services. Postal rates are the same regardless of whether the parcel remains in one region or travels across the country.

See the UFPU homepage...

Here's the latest issues from UFPU member Schulmania...

stamp-2012-1.jpgstamp-2012-2.jpg

stamp-2012-3.jpgstamp-2012-4.jpg

stamp-2012-5.jpgstamp-2012-6.jpg

stamp-2012-9.jpgstamp-2012-10.jpg

stamp-2012-11.jpgstamp-2012-12.jpg

And, remember us for all of your postal needs...

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

6 Comments

Recommended Comments

Those Kuroneko guys are just the best here. Our delivery guy remembers who we are (kinda easy, since I'm the only blue-eyed white dude in town) and gives us our packages if he sees us out while on his rounds. Good people, the Kuroneko people. I'm sure it's just as good over in Schulmania!

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]NMUSpidey[/b] Our felines are #1 in customer satisfaction! And imagine my surprise when I saw a kuroneko truck ambling up the road on my way home from work. If I wasn’t driving I would have gotten a pic of it for Schulmania. Us kitties are everywhere!

[b]Zeldafan[/b] Port Matthew of course!

[b]MilitantRadical[/b] Thanks! Glad you like it.

[b]MamaLuigi945[/b] Thanks! They were fun to make and I LOVE the videos!

[b]Benedict[/b] It’s actually a picture frame template with my photo software. Makes making stamps as easy as 1-2-4!

[right][Volume 3 Update #238][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment