• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Rap-rap-rapporting on Development

Sign in to follow this  
mattijai

Greetings and welcome to the Sanya Region (resources here) project.

530366766687003d9a3aa.jpgI’m Elmer Metrik, CEO and founder of 5303100125e894a42e37ma.jpgStudios, a public relations firm specializing in economic development and tourism.

iVisit Studios won the bid to assist the City of Larson, run by Mayor Megotta Zuta, in realizing a new future for both the City of Larson and the Sanya Region.

Since there was hardly any background on the Sanya Region or the City of Larson, associates of iVisit Studios, under my supervision, have been working feverously to gather what limited information already existed and combined it into a focused campaign that will be used by Larson’s Economic Development Council to suit their needs.

Known History & Background

Sanya (/sæn'-jə/) was at one time an uninhabited region that was recently discovered in Sim Nation. Their motto has morphed to be known as “…where planning sometimes gets in the way.” Within its boundaries currently sits the regional seat of government, the City of Larson, a fledgling township. According to the most recent census, the City of Larson has a population growing towards 5,000, with 3,500 being residential, 1,500 being commercial and agricultural industry being the primary source of the remaining amount. It is estimated that in the future, the City of Larson will expand and develop into the metropolitan center with many neighboring communities and townships.

The City of Larson was incorporated in 1908 to little fanfare and gallantry, soon afterwards they formally adopted their City Seal and Flag. Both of these were combined into what exists today. While nothing extraordinary, this marked a milestone for both the City of Larson and the Sanya Region.

7360041618485fbf70f2z.jpg

So without further introductions, I give you the City of Larson as it was when iVisit Studios was awarded the public relations contract. Let me be the first in saying I look forward to a fruitful campaign to increase the notoriety and regional influence the City of Larson will no doubt play.

7174995583575abe26d5.jpg

71751065931b0e12e073.jpg

73600423669a08039544b.jpg

736004314824d3f08be7b.jpg

Here we have the commercial center of the City of Larson. Not much but it provides for the needs of the community.

Larson is booming, literally. With new development happening quite often, explosives are in high demand and the BOOMLAND

Company has secured an entire block near the middle of town, suppling for the needs of current and future works projects.

717481735322b8b9ab5cb.jpg

Knowing that commerce in a variety of forms will make a healthy, thriving city, Mayor Zuta authorized the allocation of a small

parcel of land solely dedicated to the needs of the township's farming community.

736004153667db2ccefa.jpg

The land was quickly cultivated into the Fallbrook Farmer's Market, featuring ample parking and direct access to Route 1 which

not only runs through the city but also connects to the farmlands and neighboring counties.

While my agency works to promote our campaign, we hope this introduction will suffice until we are able to better reference and make available our strategy.

Until we cross paths again, Namaste.

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7230/7368063540_af4107e98f.jpg[/img]

@ [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/474529-luiz-p-romanini/"]Luiz P. Romanini[/url] thank you, there is quite a bit in the pipelines with time being my restrictive factor.

@ [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/351425-mastof/"]Mastof[/url] I'm glad you enjoyed the 'teaser' of the work that we are performing for the City of Larson. About Namaste, I realize it is a greeting and not a 'good-bye' per se, however, I tend to not like saying good-bye, so it's more of a passive good-bye without saying good-bye, as we will all meet up again at some point.

@ [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/477502-gman28/"]gman28[/url] I appreciate the motivation. This entry took some time and I crafted it very carefully.

@ [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/user/3979-benedict/"]Benedict[/url] It'll get better as more development happens!

Share this comment