Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Industry, Industry, Industry

Sign in to follow this  
Ying Blanc

First off thank you all in general.

Thats a nice entertainment district you got there. Very well planned!

Not much of an entertainment district, as said more like Olympic Park xD

I agree... But AIN will win the Simlypics.

Just a little friendly trash talking.

Truly I hope you the Best!

meh, I just hope I win the Equestrian Sports, Nilia and Albian is a country of horsemen and all xD Good luck to the AINers

You're using some rarely-seen buildings, always great to see some new stuff in the CJs!

Really rarely seen =o didn't know that xDxD

Looks very nice. Good luck.

Thanks good luck to you too ^_^

regional_view.png

Here is the Regional view of the part of Taichung Province I am working on, as you can see from before there has been a lot of work...

kytona_airport.png

Starting with a new addition to it, the 2nd airport of the area Kytona Airport. In the top corner you can see actual Kytona Village, shown later, but the main focus is the crowded terminal of Kytona Airport which is planning to add a 2nd terminal and runway some time.

kytona_village.png

Here is Kytona Village, very small but it's only a farming village for the fields around the airport, because of this village at 11pm to 4am, there are no flights out of Kytona because of noise pollution from it, planes still come in though.

cricket_grounds.png

Across from the Kytona Airport Tile on the far end, is a continuation of Taichung into the suburbs and residential areas of Taichung. To start I show you the Cricket grounds we have, it isn't the Pearl Arena but it is a major stadium in the cricket league.

railyard.png

As you seen we have a large rail network, with Taichung as a major, major hub and with a hub comes a railyard for trains not in service. It's empty right now but it should be full soon-ish.

industry_1.png

industry_2.png

And with the railyard comes the start to the industrial section, mostly fuel storage, the main industrial area will be somewhere else but this is a small part of the industrial part of Taichung. Hope you enjoyed it.

Jesus how hard it was, crashing every 10 mins or something unless I take it reaaaaal slow. I'm a fast computer user though so =/

Sign in to follow this  

1 Comment

Recommended Comments