• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Gobar East

Sign in to follow this  
Evillions

Gobar East

While the downtown of this city is located near the Gobar International Airport, the people suffer from noise and moderate pollution. Compared to the other areas in Gobar, this is considered to be the second most desirable area, behind the main Gobar district.

gobar_east-4.jpg

Unlike most districts of Gobar, this district is the most educated because of high-attendance in local schools and a new outlook on education. For this reason, more wealthier people are moving into this district.

gobar_east-2.jpg

Contributing to this districts high-academic rankings, the airport enables the exchange of ideas and the movement of goods. Therefore, the people are more exposed to technological and educational advances than the other districts. To compensate for the increasing industrial demands, the government is planning to construct a cargo terminal opposite of the passenger terminal.

gobar_east-3.jpg

During nighttime, this district is known for its extensive amount of nightclubs and bars because of its potential economic benefit from the tourism sector. These night venues are nationally known across Onubis because of its strict requirements to enter these venues.

gobar_east-5.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Great work here, it makes me look forward to getting back to middle eastern stuff in my CJ once I am done with my tropical islands. I am always annoyed that the runway pieces have grass along the edges, it looks out of place in desert settings, but then maybe it is just me who worries about these insignificant details?

Share this comment

Still not convinced of that green corners in the airport... In my emirate airport, I complete the whole space with green grass and pretend it's just AstroTurf (or whatever you call it); just a suggestion. Everything else... Great!

Share this comment

[b]Comments:[/b]

[i]elavery[/i]: Thanks man! I agree with you on those grass edges, sadly, I tried using PIMX on duplicates I made and does not work.

[i]LastTrueChamp[/i]: Thanks!

[i]TekindusT[/i]: Thank you! I had mixed feelings with that idea, I filled the landing light area with grass whereas everything else was not filled with grass.

[i]gman28[/i]: Thanks! I made the airport using RIMP and other module airport add-ons.

[i]mrblisterdunde[/i]: Thanks, in some Middle Eastern cities, several skyscrapers would have no transition to lower-story buildings.

[i]escilnavia[/i]: Appreciated it!

[i]noahclem[/i]: Thanks man!

[i]westy177[/i]: Thanks!

[i]Fox[/i]: Thank you!

[i]AboveTheCity[/i]: Could be. :P Just needs 3D instead of 2.5D.

[i]weixc812[/i]: Thanks!

[i]MilitantRadical[/i]: Thank you!

[i]nimafarid2007[/i]: Specifically what did I get? If you mean how I created the city, I just downloaded Frogface's Middle Eastern BATs and created custom lots with those props.

Share this comment