• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Saint Rupert Cathedral, Triton City

Fox

Replies:

Sharaunque1: Thanks, glad you liked the Theatre ... lol arena.

mystic_destiny: Good luck on your bid.. after all the effort I've seen you put in, I hope you win.

SimCoug: Appreciate the constant support. The different night lights are stunning, I sat there watching it for ages.

MilitantRadical: Thanks for dropping by and commenting. The bat is available on simcity.cn. I believe some people are working on trying to get permission to upload it to SC4Devotion.

terring: Thanks for the comment, glad you liked it.

Evillions: That theatre I think you mean .. and yes, it is awesome.

ggamgus: Thanks for the comment. I appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing what you have to say about the next update.

TekindusT: Welcome to my latest CJ ... If you like this perhaps check out my last CJ

hahei: Thanks for the comment, the bat has been made seasonal using the same bat reproduced in different colours, so it's actually 3 different bats that are timed to show for only a few months each year, just like the seasonal flora we have in game already.

emperordaniel: Welcome back to my CJ, your comments and feedback have been missed! :wub:

patat: Welcome back to the community, I hope you are here to stay this time.. I've missed you. Lots of changes have been made recently, like me joining the AIN. I look forward to seeing you around the place.

NMUSpidey: Thankyou my friend.. I appreciate the constant support and comments, I'll have to name something after you I think ..lol

spursrule14: Thanks for the win ... again !! Love your effort each week.

Here's my latest update!!

This is Saint Rupert Cathedral in Triton City... I hope you like it and I look forward to comments and feedback.

cathedralbig05.jpg

cathedralbig03.jpg

cathedralbig06.jpg

cathedralbig04.jpg

cathedralbig02.jpg

To finish this update off... a mosaic so you can get a better view of the area.

cathedralbig01a.jpg

cathedralbig01b.jpg

cathedralbig01c.jpg

cathedralbig01d.jpg

Thanks again for all the support and I look forward to reading all your comments.

:wub:

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow, that's beautiful. Amazing lotting, amazing details, amazing pictures. I am happy to see such great work, and if it pays off with having something named after myself, hey, that's just sensational!

Share this comment

I'm out of adjectives to describe your work Fox, great work as usual. I'm not going to lie though, I just wasn't feeling it in those "yellowish" pictures, it seemed saturated, as if the color was gone, unlike the mosaic which was flawless. Still though I'm drooling :P

May I ask where you got that abstract-looking thing in the park in the mosaic, as well as the large building a block up from the church in the first picture? :)

Share this comment

Best lot-editing ever! This is fantastic! I really liked the lighting in the night picture as well :)

Share this comment

Looking good as usual. 5/5. I really hope they get permission to bring that building over, I can't seem to make heads or tails of that website. Can you tell me what the name of the building is?

Share this comment