• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

National Centre for the Performing Arts, Triton City

Fox

Replies:

hahei: Thanks, glad you like what I did with the area.

bigro: I see you watching.. someone always has to watch the watcher. Thanks for the comment and kind words.

10000000000000: Thanks! I love lots of parks and open space, it reminds me of Adelaide where I live. If you are ever on skype let me know and I'll show you some region pics of the parks.

taliz81: Thanks for dropping by and commenting. Nice have you here, and thanks.

sucram17: Thank you, glad you liked it.

NMUSpidey: High praise indeed.. thankyou. I hope you like like my future projects just as much.

Johan_91: Thanks for the comment. That area took many attempts to get right.

vivapanda: I tried to make a grid city like New York.. I guess my meddling just took over ..lol.

SimCoug: Thanks, I love looking at the area from region view to help design the area better.

urielgarcia: Thanks heaps .. I'm very happy that you went to all that effort.. perhaps I'll name a building after you :wub:

escilnavia: Glad to see you here.. I miss you already! Hopefully you'll come back to the AIN one day and we can work together.

mystic_destiny: Thankyou my friend.. I look forward to your next update and good luck with the bid.

spursrule14: You made me so happy.. Thanks for the win!! It makes it all worth it.

Here's my latest update teaser!!

This is the National Centre for the Performing Arts located in Triton City, my Nations capital.

wow01.jpg

wow02.jpg

wow03.jpg

wow04.jpg

My Nation has decided to put it's full support behind New Brunton for XVI Simlympiad!

wow05.jpg

Thanks again for all the support and I llook forward to reading all your comments.

:wub:

16 Comments

Recommended Comments

First time viewer and commenter of this CJ, and you can be sure you'll have me around during your next updates. You're doing a tremendous job so far, modern architecture FTW!

Share this comment

Guest hahei

Posted

Whoa! How did you make the colours change like that? BTW, I LOVE that last picture!

Share this comment

[color=#ff00cc]Thanks for all the great comments guys!! [/color]

[color=#ff00cc]The bat can be found on simcity.cn .. although I believe some one is actually in talks to get permission to upload it to sc4devotion.[/color]

Share this comment

[b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size=2]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://community.simtropolis.com/journals/2774/entry-16438-week-18-43012-5612/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color=#0000FF]EXCELLENT[/color][/i][/size][/b]

Share this comment