Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Marcopolis and Mezaton Alpha After

My experiment proved myself wrong. I was able to exceed 200,000 Sims in a medium sized city with the CAM and no custom large buildings. My Sims were partially employed in the city but were mostly employed by Industria to the South and Marcopolis to the East. In order to build it up, I needed to build subway lines from Marcopolis to Mezaton, build more train stations, build a large high school and a library in the newest residential district (formerly commercial and an airport, I moved the airport to Marcopolis next door), build a few parks, and cover the city with as much God Mode trees as possible.

Total cheats: CAM demand, weaknesspays 16 times over region, segregation exploit

Marcopolis day:

marcopolisday.jpg

Marcopolis night:

marcopolismar22night.jpg

marcopolismar10night.jpg

Mezaton Alpha day:

mezatonalphajan4day.jpg

Mezaton Alpha night:

mezatonalphajan8night.jpg

Total Residential population: 207,120

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

looks good plan wise but does cam (which i don't use) spam buildings like that that sorta sucks but all up good job

Share this comment

Actually, the CAM increases building diversity, I just purposely did not download the stage 6+ BSC buildings in order to see if I could surpass 200,000 sims with those conditions. Keep in mind I only used 2 building styles each (Industria Alpha got Euro contemporary and Huston, Mezaton Alpha got Chicago and New York, Marcopolis got New York and Huston). Without the CAM, my city would have been overtaken with Wren Insurance.

Share this comment