• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Nu Jeru

Sign in to follow this  
  • Entry
  • Comments
  • Views

Nu Jeru Teaser

Sign in to follow this  
sachizm

Hi

Here's my first city journal. The City of Nu Jeru is sited in a sub tropical region and built on a landscape of dramatic bay inlets and mountains making it an aesthetically beautiful city

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Sims are spoilt for real estate choice,whether they want an apartment of house by the bay

5.jpg

or in the hills

6.jpg

either way the views are spectacular

Nu Jeru also has well thought out industrial precincts, not just job afterthoughts

7.jpg

All networked together by highly efficient public transport

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Next entry will give some background to location and development history

Sign in to follow this  

4 Comments

Recommended Comments

The water mod is beautiful and the terrain is amazing. There are lots of interesting details in your pictures. All except for the second and third and their hideous repetition ;) ! 5/5 at any rate, I want to see more of this!

Share this comment

I read of a mod that gets rid of the yellow pause lines. When I get home I'll look into it (travelling). Yes quite a bit of repetition is going on. Even though this is my first CJ I have been playing and using custom content for a few years and have endless amounts of stuff, still certain categories like mid rise office towers do that (even though I have mid rise office packs and Asian office towers).

The region I'm playing is absolutely huge. I often get stuck pruning one little area rather then developing so I'm trying to find a good balance. That balance also includes putting time aside to to post here which I have traditionally overlooked

Share this comment