• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

SanFranciscoMaxis

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

LaGrange-The capital

ggianfra

UPDATE - Change all images dimension and add new images (rafinery, turist park and film studios)

LaGrange was the first city I started to realize. This city has undergone profound changes over time.

My style in SC4 provides the complete functionality of the city (transport, education, health, safety, etc..).

Moreover, the positive economics for all cities.

Nothing is static in the region SanFranciscoMaxis.

Obviously are not used cheats.

0300r.jpg

Starting at the top and going down, you can see:

the periphery (residential)

the city center (residential and commercial)

left the port

right at the airport

and finally the industrial area

This is LAGRANGE in the Region MAP

0301a.jpg

...a glance

0302a.jpg

....the airport (the largest in the region)

0303a.jpg

...the seaport

0304a.jpg

...a view of the refinery at the seaport

0304a1.jpg

...film studios

0305a.jpg

.....turist park in the night

0307a.jpg

...construction of a road near the airport

0306av.jpg

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Excellent work. I especially like the airport shot. You should host your images off site, though, so they show up right in the entry without having to load each one separately. Great job though! :yes:

Share this comment

Very good! Would you mind telling me where to get those red-brownish sea-walls, visible on the second picture at the shoreline, and also on the upper right corner of the fourth? Thanks in advance!

Share this comment

[quote name='hubenov' timestamp='1334357876']
Very good! Would you mind telling me where to get those red-brownish sea-walls, visible on the second picture at the shoreline, and also on the upper right corner of the fourth? Thanks in advance!
[/quote]

Thanks for the comment! I attach 2 pictures hoping they can fulfill your request.
[img]http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/9553/ans01img1.jpg[/img][img]http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/3420/ans01img2.jpg[/img]

Share this comment

Amazing ! Would it be possible if you say what mod you used for this large airport?
Thanks in Advance :3

Share this comment

[quote name='AboveTheCity' timestamp='1337622355']
Amazing ! Would it be possible if you say what mod you used for this large airport?
Thanks in Advance :3
[/quote]

Basically I use "AC Team" files. By following this link you will find the catalog ACTeam [url="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=3271.msg217214#msg217214"]http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=3271.msg217214#msg217214[/url]
Also use a lot of aeronautic files by SIMTRPOLIS STEX, some of which are adapted to me with LOTEDITOR.

Thanks for the comment!

Share this comment

[quote name='hubenov' timestamp='1338115157']
Oh, cool! So it can't be downloaded anywhere? :(
[/quote]

I have some limited knowledge of "LotEditor" and "Reader" which does not allow me to publish my works.
It also does not belong to any team for testing my work.

I can only explain the procedure I followed:
- Start LotEditor
- Open " 0x4A635AD2---PZ1x1_Plaza1"
- In the tag "LOT" enter the values ​​you find in img.2
- Change the "base texture"
- Change the "Props"
- Save with a new name
You will find the new Lot in the Park menu.

[url=""]Annulla modifiche[/url]

Share this comment