• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!

Schulmania

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

New Hestorbia

Schulmanator

CJ_MASTHEAD.jpg

Admiral Islands: New Hestorbia

Our secret base, Admiral Islands Naval Base, is located in a new garrison town, also named New Hestorbia, on the island of New Hestorbia. Yes, not that creative… Anywho, the town has been tapped to be the colonial capital and has become the largest settlement in the colony. And a new colonial governor, Sir Peyton Meowning, has arrived to administer the archipelago.

NH08.jpg

The Colonial Administration Center is the heart of the Admiral Islands government

NH07.jpg

Admiral Islands Colonial Governor Sir Peyton Meowning has the largest house in town. This comes as no surprise, after he signed a huge multiyear contract to lead the islands We’re all puzzled by the huge swimming pool, since cats hate to swim. Maybe he’ll fill it with koi?

FootballCat.jpg

Sir Peyton Meowning achieved fame as a football player on the University of East Tenne team, which went undefeated and unscored upon during his entire tenure.

NH05.jpg

There is exactly one hotel in the islands, the Fleecy Cat Condos. Despite the monopoly, Fleecy Cat Condos has great service and great prices.

NH06.jpg

One of the few off-base restaurants is the seaside Cat Herder’s Ranch House, serving freshly caught wild game from the interior and tasty fish from the sea. Next door is the smaller take out restaurant, Pouncy McScratchin’s Goodtime Funeatery.

But, of course, the town is mostly given over to the base and its support operations. Several thousand furry personnel are stationed here and this is what drive’s the town’s economy. Many others work in the armory or in support positions. The economy activity here has spurred several other small settlements to appear all around the coast of New Hestorbia Island, some of which will be shown in later chapters.

MilBarracks1.jpg

Several thousand are housed in these barracks, built in the traditional military style of Schulmania

MilBase1.jpg

Did you notice that Colonial Governor Peyton Meowning has a limo? He’s driving around town in the only private vehicle in the colony.

128815193370127930.jpg

MilNavy3.jpg

A second ship has been built here and is about to be launched. The S. S. Tailchaser’s primary mission is harassing enemy transoceanic shipping. I think it is up to the task, don’t you?

MilNavy4.jpg

Not just the leaves are turning here… so is the tide of the war.

seeMoreArchive.jpg

3rXU8c4Lsn1.png

.jpg

8 Comments

Recommended Comments

Sir Peyton Meowning, 6-5, 250 lb. quarterback, laser, rocket arm... Heard he went to Schulman HS and led the Fighting Orange to back to back to back PM Championships. I'm looking forward to seeing the new fleet and armed forces start racking up the victories, just like UET under Sir Meowning.

Share this comment

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z141/Schulmanator/2011%20Default/replies-bank.jpg[/IMG]

[b]REPLIES[/b]

[i]NOTE: All replies above this are now added to post count totals for rank and awards.[/i]

[b]Benedict[/b] Well, we had a lot of room to grow…

[b]Emperordaniel[/b] C’mon over… it’s happy hour and I’m buying… half price appetizers for all pro feline customers!

[b]NMUSpidey[/b] I am sure he will be just what we need to turn this franchise, I mean team, around!

[b]Escilnavia[/b] [i]Obrigado![/i] :D

[b]K50dude[/b] Thanks! :D I’ll take it!

[b]Kevenbro[/b] Thanks! And welcome to Schulmania!

[b]Usfighter15[/b] Thank you! We do like to please! More is on the way!

[right][Volume 3 Update #219][/right]
[right]Please feel free to continue to view and comment on this entry.[/right]

Share this comment