Windemere 2.0

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

A New City Rises in Taschereau (Update 55)

Sign in to follow this  
simlink

update55Banner.jpg

Update Synopsis:

Today's update is a bit different than the usual fare. I am unsatisfied with the amount of development in my regions, so I am beginning to develop them greatly. These new areas will not be previewed with construction updates, but they most certainly will be later in their lives. Today I am showing you a new mega-city I am working on in Taschereau. Flynn Pointe will eventually overtake Southlands to be the largest city in Taschereau. It is still very much a work in progress, thus it does not yet flow from urban down to suburban. That will come in due time. ;) So let's go have a look of one of many new cities to come, shall we?

maintaschereaubanner.jpg

55.1 |We start of today's update by looking at the current skyline of Flynn Pointe. It is jam packed with highrises, and as I develop the city more, more skyscrapers will rise around the CBD.

551_flynnpointe.jpg

55.2 | Here we see a plaza in the middle of the downtown area during daylight.

552_flynnpointe.jpg

55.3| Here we see the edge of the same complex at night. Note the wind turbines on the edge of the compex. Flynn Pointe is leading the way in developing wind power in Taschereau, using empty space between roads and buildings to build wind turbines.

553_flynnpointe.jpg

55.4 | This mosaic captures some skyscrapers and office buildings constructed near the riverfront.

554_flynnpointe1.jpg

554_flynnpointe2.jpg

55.5 For today's last picture, we have another mosaic. This mosaic shows off a large potion of the downtown CBD.

555_flynnpointe1-1.jpg

555_flynnpointe2-1.jpg

555_flynnpointe3-1.jpg

555_flynnpointe4-1.jpg

As always, I hope you have enjoyed this update and are looking forward to more! This update was a little different than usual, in that you got to see an upcoming city while I am still in the process of building it. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

INNOCENTBANNER2_JUSTHERE.jpg    

Sign in to follow this  

5 Comments

Recommended Comments

The roads are awesome! Self-made? You have to make a modd from it. (looks real, especiclly the roadblocks along the route to prevent cars from parking on the sidewalks)

Share this comment

[font="Book Antiqua"][center]
[color="#FFA500"][size="4"][b]Replies:[/b][/size][/color]
[size="2"]

[b]LastTrueChamp[/b]
Thanks, the creator of the WTC plaza did an awesome job!

[b]durfsurn:[/b]
Those roads are part of the WTC plaza.

[b]grstudios[/b]
Thanks for stopping by. Those roads are part of the WTC plaza lot, and as such I did not create them. I unfortunately have no experience whatsoever in custom content creation. :P

[b]Luiz P. Romanini:[/b]
Suspicious banners abound.
:ninja:
[/font][/size][/center]

Share this comment