• Announcement

• Dirktator

Got the wrong discs? Or didn't receive them in the mail?   06/20/2018

For those who opted for physical discs -- if you donated between April - June and you received the WRONG discs or NO discs in the mail, please email stexcd@simtropolis.com and include your donation info such as Paypal transaction ID and we will get this rectified!
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

BTT (CJ section): 8 March & 15 March 2012

Sign in to follow this  
Benedict

repliesq.jpg

Hi, elavery. Did you stay on top, or did something else happen? Look down...

Hi, 1000000000000. Congratulations on your Trixie.

Hi, emperordaniel. Good work last time.

Hi, Skimbo. Third is always better than falling off. Congratulations on your Trixie.

Hi, 111222333444. Well done on your Trixie.

Hi, NMUSpidey. I don't actually keep records that far back - but you can check the images, I guess (might take you a while).

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ben's Top Ten

It was very, very close between the top two this week, with Zouérat Islamic Federation hanging on to number one! There are three re-entries: Cardinalsburgate Principality at 3, Kamchatka at 8 and New York at 10.

Thanks to everyone for the Trixie BTT received for the second year in a row. Much appreciated. Congratulations to everyone who won one, including the six CJs in this week's Top Ten.

Happy CJing until next week!

benstoptennew20120308.jpg

Ben's +10

Santa Malin by sucram17

Kingdom of Asgard by Fox

Okatabawashi by TowerDude

Republic of Baldur by LastTrueChamp

Smeethe County by maskedbandit101

Paridise Island by nathanthemayor

Hiroshima Region by art128

The American City of Livernois by lucasey

Imaginia by mrtnrln

Onubis Federation by evillions

Sign in to follow this  

14 Comments

Recommended Comments

Wow. Still number one. I was fairly certain I wouldn't hang on this week. Congratulations to all of the other great CJs on this list.

Share this comment

Number 3! Congratulations to...

-Everyone who won a Trixie
-Everyone in the Top Ten

and

-Everyone in the +10!!!

Share this comment

Had no space for an extra star, huh? The llama looks cool!

Too much time away of your list, RL is going hard on me, but I think I can have some decent stuff to show next week, perhaps I can make it in the BTT again!

Share this comment

[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][img]http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7991/repliesq.jpg[/img][/size]

[b]Hi, elavery[/b][size=2]. Currently you're the hot property in the CJ section.[/size]
[b]
[/b][b]Hi, Skimbo[/b][size=2]. Glad you like the new look.[/size]
[b]
[/b][b]Hi, ggamgus[/b][size=2]. Good to see your comment last week.[/size]

[b]Hi, blunder[/b][size=2]. Thanks for the comment about the new look.[/size]

[b]Hi, TekindusT[/b][size=2]. There is space for a star, I just wanted to change things a bit.[/size]

[b]Hi, 111222333444[/b][size=2].Thanks![/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][b]
[/b][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][/size][b][b]Hi, 1000000000000[/b][size=2].Good job last time. Schulmania has even more Trixies, I only went back as far as the start of BTT.[/size]
[/b][size=2]________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/size]

[b]Ben's Top Ten[/b]

[size=2]It's three weeks at the top for[/size][b] [/b][b][font=Arial][size=2]Zouérat Islamic Federation.[/size][/font][/b][size=2] Well done! [/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2]
[/size][/color][/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2]There's a high new entry for [b]Imaginia[/b] at 3, and re-entries for [b]Republic of Baldur[/b] at 8 and [b]Santa Malin[/b] at 9. [/size][/color][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][/size][/color]
[color=#414141][size=2][color=#414141][size=2]Note: I realize that no updates have been possible for the last 3 days of this week; I feel that there were enough updates and comments overall to run the numbers. I'll be keeping an eye on when the driver error issue is resolved, but it is possible that BTT in this section may skip a week.
[/size][/color][color=#414141]
[size=2]Happy CJing until next week![/size]

[b][b][img]http://a.imageshack.us/img829/9144/benstoptennew20120315.jpg[/img]

[/b][/b][b]Ben's +10[/b]

Atlantsia by 1000000000000
[/color]Okaiken by 111222333444
[color=#414141]Paridise Island by nathanthemayor
Windemere by sim_link
[size=2]Dom Pedro by Paulogerbonci[/size]
[size=2]simcity5 by osneaga
The Okaiken Times by 111222333444[/size]
[size=2]Harar by Schulmanator[/size]
[/color]Kingdom of Asgard by Fox
Okinawa by hahei[/size][/color][/size][/color]

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Thank You for the Continued Support!

Simtropolis relies mainly on member donations to continue operating. Without your support, we just would not be able to be entering our 15th year online!  You've really help make this a great community.

But we still need your support to stay online. If you're able to, please consider a donation to help us stay up and running, so that we can help keep bringing SimCity players together to share our creations.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

Expand your city with the best from the Simtropolis Echange.
Make a donation and get one or all three discs today!

stexcollection-header.png

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections