Tonraq

A poll  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which union should Carl go?

• AIN
    • USNW
    • No Unions

c1Wss.jpg

Well guys, while I create an update for you, here's some pieces of my bid to the Simlympics!

sentoku_park.png

sentokupark2.png

sentokupark3.png

devinepark.png

okashidome.png

Some of you already know that I left the USNW to find new opportunities, so I decided to be unionless for a while and to compare the 2 major Unions, AIN and USNW. So what Union should I pick, AIN, USNW or stay Unionless? Please help me 1.gif

Sign in to follow this  

15 Comments

Recommended Comments

I have no opinion on the unions question, but I do have an opinion on your Simlympic bid: great facilities. I hope you get it!

*bonus Japanese lesson: "Okashi" can mean "snack," and "Okashii" can mean "strange" depending on the kanji used! I suspect your city is neither, except perhaps a "snack" for the eyes! :D

Share this comment

[quote name='NMUSpidey' timestamp='1330166996']
I have no opinion on the unions question, but I do have an opinion on your Simlympic bid: great facilities. I hope you get it!

*bonus Japanese lesson: "Okashi" can mean "snack," and "Okashii" can mean "strange" depending on the kanji used! I suspect your city is neither, except perhaps a "snack" for the eyes! :D
[/quote]

Mastof said Okashi can also mean Oka fanboy xD but the one i'm using is the kanji of City but I'm too lazy of adding 'ma' LOL

Wow this is so close! D:

Share this comment

This City Journal entry is now closed to further comments.

Help Keep Simtropolis Online, Open & Free!

stexcollection-header.png

Would you be able to help us catch up after a bit of a shortfall?

We had a small shortfall last month. Your donation today would help us catch up for this month.

Make a Donation, Get a Gift!

We need to continue to raise enough money each month to pay for expenses which includes hardware, bandwidth, software licenses, support licenses and other necessary 3rd party costs.

By way of a "Thank You" gift, we'd like to send you our STEX Collector's DVD. It's some of the best buildings, lots, maps and mods collected for you over the years. Check out the STEX Collections for more info.

Each donation helps keep Simtropolis online, open and free!

Thank you for reading and enjoy the site!

More About STEX Collections