• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Update 9: Northern Ellington University

Jack³

newbannerb.jpg

Replies:

Retep Molinari: Thanks!

MamaLuigi945: Haha, a new Walmart actually just opened by by on I think the 22nd!

Benedict: Thanks, Ben. Sad story about that below...

escilnavia: My little CJ?! No wayy. I have gotten to that level of skill yet!

Simoleman: Check the "Questions about things in Pictures" entry. Long Live Licenta!

quizlers1: Thanks!

DAB_City: Thanks and Indiana Joe just answered your question ;)

Indiana Joe: Thanks! +1 rep (Thanks for giving him a link)

kajjrem: Thanks! It is called the Union Bank Plaza. Check the "Questions about things in pictures" entry.

Bugs Bunny: I am using the SFBT Street Tree Mod. It's on the STEX. And yes, that is a seawall.

pielover94: Thanks!

All right! Let's get on with the update!

First, I have some good news and bad news about the new region. The bad news is something went wrong when I was experimenting with the extra cheats. If you would like to know what happened click here. I was going to make a CJ of that city, but sadly I can't. Click here to see a picture.

Now the good news: I will be starting over and creating a new city with the same name (Genoa). It will be an imaginary city in the North-Eastern U.S. So make sure you take a look at it when it comes out!

Ok, now back to Cambridge! This update will be about Northern Ellington University, conveniently located in a town just north of Cambridge, called Northland. Ellington is the state in Licenta that Cambridge is located in. The university is one of the best in the country!

The (American) Football stadium is being completely reconstructed before the season starts.

footballconstruct.jpg

University Street is also being expanded so the road is capable of sustaining the traffic before and after games. It is open to local traffic only, while being reconstructed, for students living in a dorm at the college.

roadconstruct.jpg

After about 2 months, the construction is finally done, and football season starts soon!

alldonek.jpg

It's about 7:00 P.M., the sun is lower in the sky, and residents are starting to drive to the stadium!

nightcl.jpg

Here's a picture of the whole NEU campus. Sorry about the little square in the middle, a photoshopping mistake. :boggle:

collegee.jpg

Almost all of Northland is covered by single-family homes. Many big, high priced mansions too.

suburbsm.jpg

Here is Northland's small, friendly downtown. Much larger buildings can be seen in the Central Business District.

downtowne.jpg

Lastly, this is Northland's CBD. This area has a lot of traffic issues during the day.

cbdarea.jpg

Hope you liked this update! Make sure you rate and comment! 0:)

7 Comments

Recommended Comments

Very nice! I'm loving this CJ more and more with each entry. My one and only suggestion is to try to have some more variety; there is some repetition. But other than that, all is great! :thumb:

Share this comment

I love this city (and CJ) it is great![img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/17.gif[/img]

Share this comment