City Of Cambridge

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Questions about things in pictures-

Sign in to follow this  
Jack³

This is a nice little page I made to answer any questions about things I am using. So if someone asks me what I am using in a picture (example: Nice Seawalls! Where did you get them?) I will post it here. So if you have a question about something you see please comment on the entry you see it on, and it will be posted here. :party: On the replies section of the next entry I will refer the asker to this post. :ohyes:

dchotzen-hartzell19: (Asked about seawalls) They are by Marrast on the STEX.

Lachlan99: (Freeway colors) The highway textures I use are here.

jcooper3105: (Asked about a football field) That football field is on the LEX just search for football field :)

Koenieboy997: (Asked about straight coastlines) I use a method similar to the one shown in a tutorial.Tutorial Link This is also useful.

wenter13: (Asked about avenue textures) I use this mod.

mertzigzag: (Asked about the city hall in update 6) It is on the STEX but I don't remember what it was called. I searched city hall and found it.

Bugs Bunny: (Street Tree Mod) It's by SFBT here.

kajjrem: (Asked about the big Union Bank Building) what you are looking for is here.

Sign in to follow this  

2 Comments

Recommended Comments

the football field that I saw in the last entry next to the high school, where do i find that? it was cool i wish i could download that for my cities.

Share this comment