Slovakia

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

14 - Northeast

Sign in to follow this  

So, after the update about region of Spis, we are nearing the far northeastern corner of Slovakia. It is located just near Poland, and it is one of these not well known areas of Slovakia, what are attractive mostly because of national park Poloniny.

But first, the Replies:

10000000000000: Thank you very much! Remember 4 E's - Enormous amount of custom content, Eye for realism, Experience on photoshopping and Excellent Inspiration.

Yarahi: Thanks!

Panthersimcity4: Also thank you!

Hahei: Thanks! the map is from internet, I photoshopped some things on it.

Spursrule14: Again, thanks!

Fox: Also thanks!

Jmarshall: Yes, skill. And also 4 E's :D .

Huston: Wow, really thanks!

Simarco: Thanks!

Janslaven: Again, thank you!

ROFLyoshi: Really thank you! Hope I will really get something.

Jotauveefe: Thanks!

About 50 kilometers from Spisska Stara Ves is located one of the largest cities in Spis, Spisska Nova Ves. It is minor Slovak city, with about 20.000 inhabitants. On this pic, building of gymnasium can be seen on the upper part of image.

spisskanovaves.png

Only few railways pass across the Northeastern area, and almost all of them pass Spisska Nova Ves. This area is full of forests and meadows, with only few villages or towns.

trainbx.png

In the far northeastern corner of Slovakia is located national park of Poloniny, major parts of it are also parts of Poland.

poloniny.png

There are generally lots of forests in Poloniny, but also some areas without forests, with trees standing mostly alone and sparsely.

poloninyssareal.png

And finally, we will take a short trip to the Poland. About 300 miles from Poloniny lies famous polish national park of Bialowiez forest, with largest populations of European Bison in Europe.

bialowiez.png

If you enjoyed this update, don't be afraid of commenting or +1 :ducky:. There will be posting awards at the end.

Sign in to follow this  

10 Comments

Recommended Comments

I agree with what [b]ROFLyoshi[/b] said in your last update: This [b]is[/b] truly Trixie-worthy. Beautiful landscaping and magnificent photoshopping!:drool: Great work :thumb:

Share this comment

[font="Comic Sans MS"][b][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/733/bestofthebestsmall.jpg[/img]
[size="2"]CONGRATULATIONS!! THIS ENTRY WON [url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2774/entry-13871-week-10-101711-102311/"]BEST OF THE BEST! - WEEKLY EDITION[/url] FOR THE CATEGORY [i][color="#0000FF"]JAW DROPPING[/color][/i] [/b][/size][/font]

Share this comment