Sign in to follow this  
  • Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

Harriot: A Prospering City

Samness

==REPLIES==

MamaLuigi945: Thanks :D I'll be updating as much as I can.

10000000000000: Yeah, I was kinda vague there, I considered everything in my plugins folder a mod :)

Welcome to Harriot, the first city I made in this region. It has a population of about 2,500, and has Highway 97 running through it.

harriotoverview.jpg

An overview of the city.

constructionv.jpg

The east side of town. There seems to always be some new construction there.

portz.jpg

The industrial/port area. The seaport is located at the intersection of Main Street

(Running vertically) and Coastal Parkway (Running horizontally). As you can see, the

port area isn't that busy midday, but don't be fooled. It gets congested in the evening.

hovwestharriot.png

Highway 96 (and its newly-added HOV lane) running through West Harriot, with its brand new apartments. Also notice the street underpass going under the highway.

harriotwest.jpg

The far western edge of Harriot. Coastal Parkway runs all over the place here where it intersects with Highway 96. Also notice Cemetery Drive winding through the foothills of Harriot Summit.

harriotsummit.jpg

A closeup at the mansions at Harriot Summit. Nice view, huh?

harriotnightoverview.jpg

...And lastly, a nighttime overview of the town.

So, any mod suggestions? I'm open to any suggestions. ;) Also, I can put up the city for download if anyone wants it.

3 Comments

Recommended Comments

I like the idea, but you really should get a slope mod, and perhaps you've overdone it a little with the light rail.. That's only necessary when you have higher density, if you want realism. 3/5

Share this comment

I was thinking about getting a slope mod, but I wanted Harriot Summit to look steep. Also, I tend to mark light rail almost as high as highways in terms of transport. Realistic of not, I always use it is my cities.

Share this comment

I like the use of GLR and RHW HOV lanes. BTW you look like you need a el-road over GLR in AVE puzzle piece.

Share this comment