Somewhere

• Entries
  • Comments
  • Views

The main land city

Sign in to follow this  
IL.

Now we are back from the mountains and from the small towns, to the main land over the other side of the lake.

This part of the city, isnt so different from the town, except that it's larger, more active economicly, and also a better infrastructure.

aaOYm.jpg

It's also a crossing point between some other neighboring cities.

The city mayor, with some investors, are planning to start using those beautifull, natural beaches. (Wich will be in the next update)

QZ2Kl.jpg

This is an important economic district for the city, with some banks and companies.

Also the main police station and justice departement.

Moving more to the west, you start seing some appartements and homes, schools, mosques, and few shops and office buildings around here and there.

bt3Qt.jpg

DDXOK.jpg

The city is also eco friendly in most of it's needs.

But there's no fear from any pollution, since the city is full of trees and floras.

It's energy comes from the wind power mills up in the hills and mountains, near the small town across the lake.

Also some solar powered buildings, as the city don't have much oil, but it is ennuf for it's needs, so they try to go green, by using solar power (as there's alot of sun light around here) and also wind power (but it's not being very encouraged because of the noise that it makes, new wind power mills are being developed for that purpose in the city tech center)

(The main energy sources will be posted in the next update)

MJphd.jpg

This is the central hospital,most of it's light power needs comes from the solar boards up on the roof (the light utulities like lamps, are also energy efficient), also some solar water heaters.

Fivil.jpg

Some appartements, an office building, a mosque, and a public swimming pool, and a fountain.

VD12R.jpg

This is the city tech center that I mentioned earlier, the building right next to it, is an arts school, and a library.

A part of the tech center is also a school.

IDTQw.jpg

As we are going south, there are more shops and commercial buildings.

Some small police posts.

SjFRe.jpg

An office building and few shops, appartements...

jOSZo.jpg

odZ5k.jpg

hN1z7.jpg

This area is in the north west part of the city.

Some shops around here and there, parks and green areas..

The tour is over.

I'll see you in the next update.

Sign in to follow this  

23 Comments

Recommended Comments

A clean, green, lean, mean city. I hope to see some clean, green, lean, mean energy sources coming up :D ! Very nice first update, I'll be looking forward to more!

Share this comment

Tunisian actually, medeterranian, but maybe the forest are too dense that's why you thought it's tropical :D

Share this comment

Wow your other entries are very nice as well. It definitely has a nice Mediterranean feel to it. Very accurate! [img]http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/44.gif[/img]

Share this comment

Ty :D

@[color=#323232][size=2][b][url="http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/user/227841-esternocleidomastoideo/"]ESTERNOCLEIDOMASTOIDEO[/url]:[/b][/size][/color]
[size="2"][color="#323232"]I don't have much in the region view right now, just some other normal simcity4 cities, and few corners like these, since I don't have ennuf BATs to make full cities like this for now.[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#323232"]:D[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#323232"]
[/color][/size]
[size="2"][color="#323232"]@randomuser4239: about 50 000 or 60 000, but the whole city isnt in this style, but i will maybe; half of those BATs here, in this CJ, are places as landmarks and parks, so they are not real. [/color][/size]
[/color][/size]
[/color][/size]

Share this comment